MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics, Information and Engineering Application|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Wanda J. Lewis. Modeling of Fabric Structures and Associated Design Issues [J]. Journal of ArchitecturalEngineering,June, 2013, vol.19: 81–88.
- Edward Allen, Waclaw Zalewski Form and Forces: Designing Efficient, Expressive Structures[M]. John Wiley and Sons Ltd, October 23, 2009.
- Andrew Charleson Structure As Architecture: A Source Book for Architects and Structural Engineers [M]. Routledge (2nd Revised edition). July 1, 2014.
- Michael Weinstock The Architecture of Emergence: The Evolution of Form in Nature and Civilisation[M]. Wiley, April 6, 2010.
- Patrik Schumacher. The Autopoiesis of Architecture: A New Framework for Architecture[M].Wiley (1 edition), January 18, 2011.
- Patrik Schumacher. The Autopoiesis of Architecture, Volume II: A New Agenda for Architecture[M]. Wiley (1 edition), May 7, 2012.
- Yang Yang, Cristopher D. Moen, James K. Guest. Three-Dimensional Force Flow Paths and Reinforcement Design in Concrete via Stress-Dependent Truss-Continuum Topology Optimization[J]. Journal of Engineering Mechanics, January 2015, vol.141: 04014106-1-10 [CrossRef]
- Heino Engel, Ralph Rapson. Structure Systems[M]. Hatje Cantz, October, 2006.
- AliReza Habibi. New Approximation Method for Structural Optimization[J]. Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 2012, vol.26: 236–247. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.