MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Information on http://teach.eje.edu.tw/data/files/class rules/math.pdf, (2015)
- Information on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24Game, (2015)
- P.H. Hung, G.J. Hwang, Y.H. Lee, T.H. Wu, B. Vogel, M. Milrad, E. Johansson, A Problem-based Ubiquitous Learning Approach to Improving the Questioning Abilities of Elementary School Students, Educational Technology & Society, 17 (4) (2014) 316–334
- H.S. Barrows, Problem-based learning in medicine and beyond: A brief overview, New Directions for Teaching and Learning, 68 (1996) 3–12 [CrossRef]
- G.J. Hwang, Y.R. Shih, H.C. Chu, A concept map approach to developing collaborative Mind-tools for context-aware ubiquitous learning. British Journal of Educational Technology, 42 (5) (2011) 778–789 [CrossRef]
- C.E. Mora Luis, J.M. Gutierrez, A.M. Gonzalez Marrero, Using mobile devices and internet technologies in problem-based learning: Design of a suitable active and collaborative learning environment in engineering education, Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE), 2014
- L. Malita, C. Martin, Digital Storytelling as web passport to success in the 21st Century, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2 (2) (2010) 3060–3064 [CrossRef]
- T. Grisham, Metaphor, poetry, storytelling and cross-cultural leadership, Management Decision, 44 (4) (2006) 486–503
- C. Haigh, P. Hardy, Tell me a story - a conceptual exploration of storytelling in healthcare education NurseEducationToday, doi:10.1016/j.nedt.2010.08.001, (2010)
- P.R. Lowenthal, Digital storytelling: An emerging institutional technology? In K. McWilliam & J. Hartley (Eds.), Story circle: Digital storytelling around the world, Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell, (2009) 252–259
- P.R. Lowenthal, J.C. Dunlap, From pixel on a screen to real person in your students' lives: Establishing social presence using digital storytelling, The Internet and Higher Education, 13(1-2) (2010) 70–72 [CrossRef]
- G. Stacey, P. Hardy, Challenging the shock of reality through digital storytelling, Nurse Education in Practice, 11(2) (2011) 159–164 [CrossRef]
- K. Gyabak, H. Godina, Digital storytelling in Bhutan: A qualitative examination of new media tools used to bridge the digital divide in a rural community school, Computers & Education, 57 (4) (2011) 2236–2243 [CrossRef]
- Y. T. C. Yang, W. C. I. Wu, Digital storytelling for enhancing student academic achievement, critical thinking, and learning motivation: A year-long experimental study, Computers & Education, 59 (2) (2012) 339–352 [CrossRef]
- C. M. Hung, G. J. Hwang, I. Huang, A Project-based Digital Storytelling Approach for Improving Students’ Learning Motivation, Problem-Solving Competence and Learning Achievement, Educational Technology & Society, 15 (4) (2012) 368–379
- P.C. Blumenfeld, E. Soloway, R.W. Marx, J.S. Krajcik, M. Guzdial, A. Palincsar, (1991). Motivating Project-Based Learning: Sustaining the Doing, Supporting the Learning, Educational Psychologist, 26 (3-4) (1991) 369–398 [CrossRef]
- B. Rienties, B. Giesbers, D. Tempelaar, S. Lygo-Baker, M. Segers, W. Gijselaers, The role of scaffolding and motivation in CSCL, Computers & Education, 59 (3) (2012) 893–906. [CrossRef]
- H.C. Chu, G.J. Hwang, Development of a project-based cooperative learning environment for computer programming courses, International Journal of Innovation and Learning, 8 (3) (2010) 256–266. [CrossRef]
- L.L. Hu, S.S. Tseng, J.F. Weng, Building Project-Based Learning Platform for the Capstone Project, 23rd International Conference on Computers in Education, Nov 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.