MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 44, 20162016 International Conference on Electronic, Information and Computer Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computer, Algorithm, Control and Application Engineering|
|Published online||08 March 2016|
- Ghazaleh Tajik, Amir Hossein Azadnia, “A Hybrid Fuzzy MCDM Approach for Sustainable Third-Party Reverse Logistics Provider Selection,” Advanced Materials Research Vol. 845, (2014) pp.521–526.
- Hernandez-Hernandez, Helga J. Design of multi-product/multi-period closed-loop reverse logistics network using a genetic algorithm. Source: IEEE Proceedings Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Production and Logistics Systems, January 12, (2015), pp 40–47.
- Li-xia Su, Zhao-hua Wang and Li Su, “The impact of information sharing on reverse logistics performance based on Canonical Correlation Analysis,” Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering (ICIII), (2012), pp 167–170.
- WANG Zhong-jie and XU Xiao-fei, “Bilateral resource integration service mode for value innovation,” Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Vol. 15, No.11, (2009), pp 2216–2225.
- Weidong Guo, “Selection Model of Third-party Reverse Logistics Service Providers Under supply chain management,” Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), (2012), pp 1761–1764.
- Zeng, Amy Z Coordination mechanisms for a three-stage reverse supply chain to increase profitable returns. Source: Naval Research Logistics, February, v 60, n 1, (2013), pp31–45. [CrossRef]
- Zhao Jian guang, “Basic research on reverse logistics implemented by enterprise,” Mechatronic Science, Electric Engineering and Computer (MEC), (2011), pp 807–810.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.