MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 43, 20162016 4th International Conference on Nano and Materials Science (ICNMS 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material processing and preparation|
|Published online||19 February 2016|
- H.P. Liu, Y.S. Chen, R.S. Wen, and Y. L. Zhu. Study on making technology of copper particles with golden color. Jiangxi Nonferrous Metals. Vol.14,No.4, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B.X. Xu and J.L. Wu. Effects of neodymium on the size of silver nano-particles prepared by vacuum deposition. Rare metal materials and engineering. Vol 32,No 10(2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, J. Shen, X.G. Mao and B.X. Yan. Inter-Diffusion of Mg and Zn in Vacuum-Evaporated Mg Films on Zn Coated Steel Substrates. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology. 33(2) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Q. He, J.Q. Liu, C.S. Yang, Y.G. Li and Y.F. Rui. Study on preparation of nanopowder-doped PARYLENE functional films in vacuum. VACUUM. 48(1) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, X.M. Jia and J. Shen. Growth and Annealing of Zn-Mg Alloy Thick Films on Steel. Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology. 32(4), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.Q. Chen. Vacuum surface treatment technology. Taipei: Chuansheng Press. ch.3. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- H. Miki, T. Takeno and T. Sugawara. A DLC/W-DLC Multilayered Structure for Strain Sensing Applications. Diamond & Related Materials. 17, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Beilis, Y. Koulik, R.L. Boxman and D. Arbilly. Al and Zn film deposition using a vacuum arc plasma source with a refractory anode. Surface & Coatings Technology. 205, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.