MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 43, 20162016 4th International Conference on Nano and Materials Science (ICNMS 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material processing and preparation|
|Published online||19 February 2016|
- R. S. Mishra, P. S. De, and N. Kumar, Friction Stir Welding and Processing Science and Engineering, 1st edition, Springer (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Koilraj, V. Sundareswaran, S. Vijayan, and S. R. K. Rao, “Friction stir welding of dissimilar aluminum alloys AA2219 to AA5083 – Optimization of process parameters using Taguchi technique,” Materials and Design, 42, pp. 1–7 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Esmaeili, M. K. B. Givi, and H. R. Z. Rajani, “A metallurgical and mechanical study on dissimilar Friction Stir welding of aluminum 1050 to brass (CuZn30)” Materials Science and Engineering: A, 528, pp. 7093–7102, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Xue, D. R. Ni, D. Wang, B. L. Xiao and Z. Y. Ma, “Effect of friction stir welding parameters on the microstructure and mechanical properties of the dissimilar Al–Cu joints” Materials Science and Engineering: A, 528, pp. 4683–4689, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Tan, Z. G. Jiang, L. Q. Li, Y. B. Chen, and X. Y. Chen, “Microstructural evolution and mechanical properties of dissimilar Al–Cu joints produced by friction stir welding”, Materials and Design, 51, pp. 466–473, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Ross, Taguchi Techniques for Quality Engineering, 2nd edition, McGraw Hill Professional, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM Standard E8/E8M, “Standard Test Methods for Tension Testing of Metallic Materials,” ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- P. Xue, B. L. Xiao, D. R. Ni and Z. Y. Ma, “Enhanced mechanical properties of friction stir welded dissimilar Al–Cu joint by intermetallic compounds”, Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 527, no. 21, pp. 5723–5727, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.