- Z. Q. Guo, J. X. Xu, T. H. Lee, “Design and implementation of a new sliding mode controller on an underactuated wheeled inverted pendulum”, Elsevier, Journal of the Franklin Institute, Vol. 351, pp. 2261–2282, April 2014. [CrossRef]
- K. Sukvichai, M. Parnichkun, “Double-level ball-riding robot balancing: from system design, modelling, controller synthesis, to performance evaluation”, Elsevier, Mechatronics, Vol. 24, pp. 519–532, Augsut 2014. [CrossRef]
- C. Yang, Z. Li, R. Cui, B. Xu, “Neural network-based motion control of an underactuated wheeled inverted pendulum model”, Neural Netwoks and Learning Systems, IEEE Transactions on, Vol. 25, pp. 2004–2016, March 2014. [CrossRef]
- J. X. Xu, Z. Q. Guo, T.H. Lee, “Design and implementation of integral sliding-mode control on an underactuated two-wheeled mobile robot”, Industrial Electronics, IEEE Transactionson on, Vol. 61, pp. 3671–3681, September 2014. [CrossRef]
- K. D. Do, G. Seet, “Motion Control of Two-Wheeled Mobile Vehicle with an Inverted Pendulum”, Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, Springer, Vol. 60, pp. 577–605, May 2010. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Robot design and development|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.