- Marek Dobosz. Analysis of tolerances in a grating interferometer for high-resolution displacement measurement [C]. Proceedings of SPIE, Vol. 3744, 1999, 253–261 [CrossRef]
- HAO D F. Error Transfer Function for Grating Interferometer[C]. Proceedings of SPIE, Vol. 1545, 1991, 261–265 [CrossRef]
- Valery Kiryanov. Laser nanointerferometry of displacement methods and means of measurement accuracy improvement[C]. Proceedings of SPIE, Vol. 3736, 1999, 410–415 [CrossRef]
- D. Croft and S. Devasia. High precision stages for micro/nano-lithography [C]. Proceedings of SPIE, 1997, 3225, 68–75 [CrossRef]
- Yoshioka H, Kuroyama S, Sawano H and Shinno H. Sub-nanometer positioning with a high resolution laser interferometer [C], Proceedings of the 10th International Conference of the European Society for Precision Engineering and Nanotechnology, Vol 1, 2010, 404–407
- Kawashima, Kenji, Arai and etal. Development of coarse/fine dual stage using pneumatically driven bellows actuator and cylinder with air bearings [J], Precision Engineering, Vol. 34, No.3, July 2010, 526–533 [CrossRef]
- Kwon S, Wan Kyun Chung, and Youm Y. On the coarse/fine dual-stage manipulators with robust perturbation compensator [C], Proceedings of IEEE, International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Vol. 1, 2001, 121–126
- Kwon SangJoo, Chung Wan Kyun and Youm Youngil. Robust and time-optimal control strategy for coarse/fine dual-stage manipulators [C], Proceedings of IEEE, International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Vol 4, 2000, 4051–4056
- Shirinzadeh Bijan and Teoh Pek L. Dual position sensitive diode-based orientation measurement in laser interferometry-based sensing and measurement technique [C], Proceedings of SPIE, Vol. 4564, 2001, 98–106 [CrossRef]
- Wang Wei. Program Controlled Amplifier and Its Typical Application [J]. OPTICS AND PRECISION ENGINEERING, Vol.6, No.2, 1998, 89–94
- Shi L, Hao D F, Qi X D. High Precision Photoelectric Diffraction Grating Ruling Engine [J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2001, 4(supplement), 103–104
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic application technologies|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.