MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 20162015 The 3rd International Conference on Control, Mechatronics and Automation (ICCMA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Automation control theory and Applications|
|Published online||17 February 2016|
- H. Çalıskan, T. Balkan, B.E. Platin, Hydraulic position control system with variable speed pump. In ASME, Dynamic Systems and Control Conference, pp. 275–282, (2009, January) [Google Scholar]
- T. Perez, “Control Surfaces” in Ship motion control: course keeping and roll stabilization using rudder and fins, Springer, pp. 93–109, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jelali, A. Kroll, Hydraulic servo-systems: modelling, identification and control, Springer, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Perez, G. C. Goodwin, Constrained predictive control of ship fin stabilizers to prevent dynamic stall. Control Engineering Practice, 16(4), pp. 482–494, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ertogan, Roll Motion Control of Ships by Particle Swarm Optimized Adaptive PDD2 Active Fins, Ph.D. dissertation, Mechanical Eng. Dept., İstanbul Technical University, İstanbul, Turkey, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Perez, Ship Motion Performance in Ship motion control: course keeping and roll stabilization using rudder and fins, Springer, pp. 127–142, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.