MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hybrid Thermal System|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- Davidovits, J. (1994). World Resource Review: Global Warming Impact on the Cement and Agregates Industries, Vol 6, no 2, pp263–278. Retrieved from http://www.geopolymer.org/fichiers_pdf/5GWPROCE.pdf [Google Scholar]
- July 25th. (2014). Nrel.gov. National Renewable Energy Laboratory: Solar Photovoltaic Technology Basics. Retrieved from http://www.nrel.gov/learning/re_photovoltaics.html [Google Scholar]
- Malhotra, V.M. (2015). BuildingGreen.com. Fly Ashes and the Environment: CO2 Emission from Cement Production. Retrieved from http://www.buildinggreen.com/features/flyash/appendixa.cfm [Google Scholar]
- Rangan, V. (2010). Allied Publisher Private Limited: Fly Ash Based Geo-polymer Concrete, pp 68–106. Retrieved from http://www.uaecement.com/articles/ordinary_portland_cement.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy. Cooling Your Home Naturally. DOE/CH10093-221. PS 186. October (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Joshi, S., & Kadu, M. (2012). Role of Alkaline Activator in Development of Eco-Friendly Fly Ash Based Geo-polymer Concrete. International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, 3(5), 417–417. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.