MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hybrid Thermal System|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- O. Behar, A. Khellaf, and K. Mohammedi, “A review of studies on central receiver solar thermal power plants Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 23, pp. 12–39, 2013. [CrossRef]
- H. L. Zhang, J. Baeyens, J. Degrève, and G. Cacères, “Concentrated solar power plants: Review and design methodology,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 22, pp. 466–481, 6// 2013. [CrossRef]
- M. Romero, R. Buck, and J. E. Pacheco, “An update on solar central receiver systems, projects, and technologies,” Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, vol. 124, pp. 98–108, 2002. [CrossRef]
- J. Muñoz, A. Abánades, and J. M. Martínez-Val, “A conceptual design of solar boiler,” Solar Energy, vol. 83, pp. 1713–1722, 2009. [CrossRef]
- Z. Cheng, Y. He, and F. Cui, “A new modelling method and unified code with MCRT for concentrating solar collectors and its applications,” Applied Energy, vol. 101, pp. 686–698, 2013. [CrossRef]
- E. Leonardi and B. D’Aguanno, “CRS4-2: a numerical code for the calculation of the solar power collected in a central receiver system,” Energy, vol. 36, pp. 4828–4837, 2011. [CrossRef]
- S. H. Teichel, L. Feierabend, S. A. Klein, and D. T. Reindl, “An alternative method for calculation of semi-gray radiation heat transfer in solar central cavity receivers,” Solar Energy, vol. 86, pp. 1899–1909, 2012. [CrossRef]
- I. Hischier, P. Poživil, and A. Steinfeld, “A Modular Ceramic Cavity-Receiver for High-Temperature High-Concentration Solar Applications,” Journal of solar energy engineering, vol. 134, p. 011004, 2012. [CrossRef]
- A. Kribus, P. Doron, R. Rubin, J. Karni, R. Reuven, S. Duchan, et al., “A multistage solar receiver:: The route to high temperature,” Solar Energy, vol. 67, pp. 3–11, 1999. [CrossRef]
- C. Xu, Z. Wang, X. Li, and F. Sun, “Energy and exergy analysis of solar power tower plants,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 31, pp. 3904–3913, 2011. [CrossRef]
- Q. Yu, Z. Wang, E. Xu, X. Li, and M. Guo, “Modeling and dynamic simulation of the collector and receiver system of 1MWe DAHAN solar thermal power tower plant,” Renewable Energy, vol. 43, pp. 18–29, 2012. [CrossRef]
- E. Xu, Q. Yu, Z. Wang, and C. Yang, “Modeling and simulation of 1 MW DAHAN solar thermal power tower plant,” Renewable Energy, vol. 36, pp. 848–857, 2011. [CrossRef]
- Z. Yao, Z. Wang, Z. Lu, and X. Wei, “Modeling and simulation of the pioneer 1MW solar thermal central receiver system in China,” Renewable Energy, vol. 34, pp. 2437–2446, 2009. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.