MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and control system|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Xu Qingjing. Developers portable CNC cutting machine control system. D.(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yan. large diameter cylinder CNC pipe cutting equipment research. D.(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Jian Huang, Ding Wo, Yi, et. CNC pipe cutting machine developed mechanical industrial automation. J. 15,2 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- xueke Luo, Fuchun Xie. NC principle and CNC machine tools. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press Industrial Equipment and Information Engineering Publishing Center. M.(2004) [Google Scholar]
- XieChuxiong. stainless steel thin-walled tube cutting system. D.(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Lei Guya. Automatic precision cutting machine and the study of control system. D.(2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yan liangjun, Li Guoping. The research and development of thinly walled tube fast automatic cutting machine. J. Machine Building & Automation. 34.2(2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Suyuan, Pan wenfang. The research and application of CNC cutting technology. J. metal processing: Thermal processing.37.8(2010) [Google Scholar]
- LiWeiqi. The improvement of the pipeline cutting technology. J. installation. 37. 2 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Lei Ha. The pipe cutting system design based on PLC. D. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhengchao. The design of cutting machine motion control system based on PLC. D. Zhengzhou University.(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jian. The system complex control of electro-hydraulic proportional position and related research. D. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University.(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhong, Long Guojian. The pressure control system design of based on the high-speed switch electromagnetic valve technology. J. Journal of hydraulic and pneumatic.13. 2(2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.