MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- Standardization of criteria for evaluation of defects diagnosed during the inspection of vehicles, CITA (2014). [Google Scholar]
- European Community. Directive 2002/78/EC Official Journal of the European Communities, L 267/23, October 4, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- MOT Inspection Procedures Manual station, Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade of Spain (2014). [Google Scholar]
- NationalRegulation Vehicle Inspection in Law No. 29237, Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade of Spain (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Pablo Luque, Daniel Álbarez, Carlos Vera. Automobile Engineering, Systems and Dynamic Performance. Publisher: Thomson. [Google Scholar]
- F. Aparicio y C. Vera, Theory of vehicles, vol.2, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Dixon, Tyres, Suspension and Handling, Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc. The Open University, Great Britain, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Modelo de contacto neumático-calzada a baja Velocidad. Daniel García-Pozuelo Ramos [Google Scholar]
- Abella, M. M. Modelo de comportamiento de placa alineadora. PhDthesis, Departamento de Ingeniería Mecánica. Universidad Carlos III deMadrid. (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.