MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- Standardization of criteria for evaluation of defects diagnosed during the inspection of vehicles, CITA (2014).
- European Community. Directive 2002/78/EC Official Journal of the European Communities, L 267/23, October 4, (2002).
- MOT Inspection Procedures Manual station, Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade of Spain (2014).
- NationalRegulation Vehicle Inspection in Law No. 29237, Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade of Spain (2014).
- Pablo Luque, Daniel Álbarez, Carlos Vera. Automobile Engineering, Systems and Dynamic Performance. Publisher: Thomson.
- F. Aparicio y C. Vera, Theory of vehicles, vol.2, 2001.
- J. C. Dixon, Tyres, Suspension and Handling, Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc. The Open University, Great Britain, 1996. [CrossRef]
- Modelo de contacto neumático-calzada a baja Velocidad. Daniel García-Pozuelo Ramos
- Abella, M. M. Modelo de comportamiento de placa alineadora. PhDthesis, Departamento de Ingeniería Mecánica. Universidad Carlos III deMadrid. (2001).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.