MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- J. Borenstein, Int. J. Prod. Res. 38, 1993–2010 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Tlale, M. de Villiers, Proceedings of the 15th Int. Conf. on Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice, 657–662, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, J. Park, S. Kim, Adv. Mech. Eng., 2, 48–54, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kirsch, C. Rohrig, Proceedings of the 18th IFAC World Congress, 14036–14041, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Diegel, A. Badve, G. Bright, J. Potgieter, S. Tlale, Proceedings of the 2002 Australasian Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 117–121, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Heß, F. Kunemund, C. Rohrig, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kanjanawanishkul, Adv. Electr. Electron. Eng. J., 13, 54–63, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kothare, M. Morari, IEEE T. Automat. Contr., 45, 1053–1071, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.