- R. Viswanathan, Damage Mechanisms and Life Assessment of High Temperature Components. Ohio: ASM International, (1989).
- W. Abbasi, S. Rahman, and M.J. Metala, NDE and material evaluation for lifetime assessment of power plant components, in Proc. of the tenth European conf. on non-destructive testing, Moscow, 5 (2010).
- C. J. Middleton, R. Timmins, and R.D. Townsend, The integrity of materials in high temperature components; Performance and life assessment, Int. J. Press Vessels Piping, 66, 25 (1996). [CrossRef]
- R. Daga, M. K. Samal, Real-Time Monitoring of High Temperature Components, Procedia Eng. 55, 7 (2013).
- K. Saito, A. Sakuma, and M. Fukuda, Recent Life Assessment Technology for Existing Steam Turbines, in ASME 2005 Power Conf., Chicago, Illinois, USA, 6 (2005) .
- G. Sposito, C. Ward, P. Cawley, P.B. Nagy, and C. Scruby, A review of non-destructive techniques for the detection of creep damage in power plant steels, NDT & E Int. 43, 3 (2010).
- F. Cjarofalo, Fundamentals of Creep and Stress. New York: Macmillan (1965).
- B. R. Cardoso, C.F.T. Matt, H.C. Furtado, and L.H. de Almeida, Creep damage evaluation in high-pressure rotor based on hardness measurement, J. Mater Eng. Perform., DOI. 10.1007/s11665-015-1555-5 (2015).
- E. Neubauer, V. Wadel, Rest life estimation of creep components by means of replica, in Advances is life prediction methods, edited by D.W. Woodford, J.R. Whitehead, ASME, New York, (1983)
- P. Dowson, W. Wang, and A. Alija, Remaining life assessment of steam turbine and hot gas expander components,“ in The thirty-fourth turbomachinery symposium, 16 (2005)
- R. Viswanathan, S. M. Gehl, A method for estimation of the fracture toughness of CrMoV rotor steels based on composition, Transactions of ASME, J. Eng. Mater. Tech., 113 (1991). [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.