MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Control theory and technology|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- “Google’s Self-Driving Cars: 300,000 Miles Logged, Not a Single Accident Under Computer Control”, The Atlantic, Retrieved on April 20, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- J. D. G. Kooijman, J. P. Meijaad, Jim M. Papadopoulos, Andy Ruina and A. L. Schwab, “A Bicycle can be self-stable without gyroscopic or caster effects”, Science, 332, 2011, p. 339 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Meijaard, J. M. Papadopoulos, A. Ruina, and A. L. Schwab, “Linearized dynamics equations for the balance and steer of a bicycle: a benchmark and review”. Proc. R. Soc. A 463, 2007, pp. 1955–1982, [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Meijaard and A. L. Schwab, “Linearized equation for an extended bicycle model”, III European Conference on Computational Mechanics, Solids, Structures and Coupled Problems in Engineering, Lisbon, Portugal, 5-9 June 2006. [Google Scholar]
- G. Frosali, F. Ricci, “Kinematics of a bicycle with toroidal wheels”, Communications in Applied and Industrial Mathematics, 3(1) (2012) DOI: 10.1685/journal.caim.424 [Google Scholar]
- Everett X. Wang, Juncheng Zou, Gengping Xue, Yijun Liu, Yang Li and Qun Fan, “Development of efficient nonlinear benchmark bicycle dynamics for control applications”, IEEE Transaction on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 16, No. 4, Aug. 2015, pp. 2236-2246. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.