MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Control theory and technology|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- B. Li, L. W. and WU Tao: Automatic detect and match of LED dies basing on position. Processings of the Ninth International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, Qindao (2010). [Google Scholar]
- X. Xu, P. van Beek and X. Feng: High-speed object matching and localization using gradient orientation features. Proc. SPIE 9025, Intelligent Robots and Computer Vision XXXI: Algorithms and Techniques, 902507 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. –J. Cho: wavelet transform based image template matching for automatic component inspection. International journal of advanced manufacturing technology 50:1033–1039 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Crispin, V. Rankov: Automated inspection of PCB component using a genetic algorithm template-matching approach. International journal of advanced manufacturing technology 35:293–300 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li and B. Zhang: A fast matching algorithm based on image gray value. Journal of software, vol. 17, p. 216–222 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ayache and O. D. Faugeras: A new approach for the recognition and positioning of two-dimensional objects. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, p. 44–54 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. E. L. Grimson and T. Lozano-Perez: Localizing overlapping parts by searching the interpretation tree. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, p. 469–482(1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Koch and R. L. Kashyap: Using polygons to recognize and locate partially occluded objects. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, p. 483–494(1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Ventura and W. Wan: Accurate matching of two-dimensional shapes using the minimal tolerance zone error. Image and vision computing, vol. 15, p. 889–899(1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Marimon and T. Ebrahimi: Efficient rotation-discriminative template matching. Progress in Pattern Recognition, Image Analysis and Applications, vol. 4756, p. 221–230 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ullah and S. Kaneko: Using orientation codes for rotation-invariant template matching. Pattern recognition, vol. 37, p. 201–209 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anbu, G. Agarwal and G. Srivastava: A fast object detection algorithm using motion-based region-of-interest determination. 14th International Conference on Digital Signal Processing, vol. 2, p. 1105–1108(2002). [Google Scholar]
- P. E. Forssen and A. Moe: View matching with blob features. The 2nd Canadian Conference on Computer and Robot Vision, p. 228–235(2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. Goel and S. Dabas: Vehicle registration plate recognition system using template matching. 2013 International Conference on in Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC), p. 315–318(2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Otsu: A threshold selection method from gray-level histograms. IEEE transactions on Systems Man and Cybernetics, vol. 11, p. 23–27(1975). [Google Scholar]
- L. Di Stefano, S. Mattoccia and M. Mola: An efficient algorithm for exhaustive template matching based on normalized cross correlation. 12th International Conference on Image Analysis and Processing, p. 322–327 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.