MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological and geotechnical engineering|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Royle, A G, 1979. Estimating small blocks of ore, how to do it with confidence, World Mining, April. [Google Scholar]
- Stephenson, P R and Vann, J. Commonsense and good communication in mineral resource and ore reserve estimation, in Mineral Resource and Ore Reserve Estimation – The AusIMM Guide to Good Practice, Monograph 23 (Ed Edwards, A C), 2000, pp 13–20 (The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy: Melbourne). [Google Scholar]
- Coombes, J, Thomas, G S, Gifford, M and Jepsen, L. Assessing the risk of incorrect prediction – a nickel/cobalt case study, in Proceedings Mine to Mill, 1998 pp 63–68 (The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy: Melbourne) . [Google Scholar]
- Glacken, I M. Change of support and use of economic parameters in block selection, in Geostatistics Wollongong 96 (Eds: Baafi, E Y and Schofield, N A), 1997, pp 811–821. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nielsen, K I and Currie, D A. The discovery of the Just In Case/Wallaby gold deposit, Laverton District, Western Australia, in Proceedings New Generation Gold Mines ‘99 Conference, November, 1999, pp 1–13. [Google Scholar]
- Shaw, W J and Khosrowshahi, S. Grade control sampling and ore blocking: Optimization based on Conditional simulation, in Proceedings Third International Mining Geology Conference, 1997, pp 131–134 (The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy Melbourne). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.