MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological and geotechnical engineering|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Lockner D A. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences and Geomechanics Abstracts, 1993, 30(7):883–899. [CrossRef]
- Xiangang Yin, Shulin Li, Haiyan Tang, Jianliang Pei: Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2009, S2: 3383–3390.(In Chinese)
- Jianpo Liu, Shida Xu, Yuanhui Li, Long Bing Dong, Jiong Wei: Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2012, 12:2538–2547. (In Chinese)
- Xingdong Zhao, Chunan Tang, Li Yuanhui, et al Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2006, 25(Supp. 2):3673–3678. (In Chinese)
- Dongqiang Xu, Changda Zhou, Zhaoyong Xu: Journal of Seismological Research, 1994, 17(8): 802–807. (In Chinese)
- Shugang Cao, Yanbao Liu, Liqiang Zhang: Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2007, 26(Supp.1):2794–2799. (In Chinese)
- Shiyu Li, Taiming He, Xiangchu Yin, et al: Introduction to rock fracture mechanics [M]. Hefei: University of Science and Technology of China, 2010:282–283. (In Chinese)
- Chunliang Zhang, Wieczorek K, Xie M L. Journal of Rock Mechanics & Geotechnical Engineering, 2010, 2(1):41–47. (In Chinese)
- Qingqing Jiang, Jiangteng Li, Yifu Hu, et al: Rock and Soil Mechanics,2008,29(9):2527–2530. (In Chinese)
- Ping Cao, Hui Yang, Xueliang Jiang: Journal of Central South University: Science and Technology, 2010,42(2):649–654. (In Chinese)
- Shulin Li, Xiangang Yin, Yongjia Wang, et al: Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2004,23(15):2499–2503. (In Chinese)
- Shuheng Tang, Zhifeng Yan, Zhu Baocun, et al: Acoustic emission characteristics of water-saturated coals in uniaxial compression experiment[J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2010, 35(1): 37–41. (In Chinese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.