MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological and geotechnical engineering|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Balenda T, Heidebrecht A. Influence of different sites on seismic base shear of buildings[J]. Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, 1986, 2 (14): 623–642. [CrossRef]
- Veletsos S, Prasad A.Seismic interaction of structures and soils: Stochastic approach[J]. Journal of Structural Engineering, 1989, 115(4):935–956. [CrossRef]
- Aviles J, Perez-Rocha L. Site effects and soil-structure interaction in the valley of Mexico[J]. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 1997, 11(17): 29–39.
- Kim S, Roesset J. Effect of nonlinear soil behavior on inelastic seismic response of a structure[J]. International Journal of Geomechanics, 2004, 4(2): 104–114. [CrossRef]
- Wolf J P. Dynamic soil-structure interaction[J]. Englewood Cliffs N. J. Prentice-Hall, 1985, 22(3): 187–195.
- Celebi M. Seismic response of two adjacent buildings, I: data and analysis[J]. Journal of Structure Engineering, ASCE, 1993, 119(8):2461–2476. [CrossRef]
- Celebi M. Seismic response of two adjacent buildings, II: interaction[J]. Journal of Structure Engineering, ASCE, 1993, 119(8):2477–2492. [CrossRef]
- Karabalis D L, Mohammadi M. 3-D dynamic foundation-soil-foundation interaction on layered soil[J].Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 1998, 17(3): 139–152. [CrossRef]
- Bi-de Tian, Zai-dao Yu. Dynamic analysis of structure-soil-structure interaction[J]. Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science), 1987, 15(2):16–27.(In Chinese)
- Xin-liang Jiang, Zong-da Yan, Zhi-Jin Wu. Research on practical method of branched mode for neighboring structures foundation soil interaction system[J]. Journal of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, 1998, 18(3):9–14. (In Chinese)
- Dan-guang Pan, Meng-lin Lou, Cong Dong. Seismic response analysis of soil layer under uniform excitation[J]. Chinese Journal of Computational Mechanics, 2005, 22(5):562–567. (In Chinese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.