MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Gao Deli, Zhang Yuzhuo, Wang Jiaxiang, The Instability Theory and Control Technology in Underground Drilling and Digging Engineering. China Science Press, 217–225 (1999)
- Liang Mingxi, High Temperature and High Pressure Well Testing Techniques. N. G. I 19, 1:76–79(1999)
- Gao Bao Kui, Practical Model for Calculating Additional Loads on Casing String by High Temperature. O. D & P. T 24, 1: 8–10(2002)
- Drilling Manual (The First Party) Editorial Committee, Drilling Manual (The First Party ) (Volume 1), Beijing: Petroleum Industrial Press, 154–155(1999)
- A. Lubinski, The Development of Drilling Engineering, Translated by Bao Youguang and Mei Jiang, Petroleum Industrial Press, Beijing(1999)
- A. Lubinski, W.S. Althouse and J.L. Logan, Helical Buckling of Tubing Sealed in Packers. JPT, 655–670(1962) [CrossRef]
- Mitchell R.F, Buckling Behavior of Well Tubing: The Packer Effect. S. P. E. J. SPE 9264,616–624(1982)
- Liu Wenzhang, Thermal Recovery Development Mode for Heavy Oil Reservoir, Beijing: Petroleum Industrial Press(1998)
- Wang Zhaohui, Casing Damage Mechanism and Its Control in Thermal Recovery Wells in Northwestern Edge of Junggar Basin, Ph.D.Thesis, China University of Petroleum Beijing(2004)
- G Maharaj, Thermal Well Casing Failure Analysis. SPE 36143, 651–655(1996)
- E. Low, K.P. Seymourm, The Drilling and Testing of High-Pressure Gas Condensate Wells in the North Sea. SPE 17224(1998)
- A.R. Davidson, G. Prise, C. French, Successful High-Temperature, High-Pressure Well Testing From a Semisubmersible Drilling Rig. SPE 23120(1991)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.