MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Ishitsuka M, Ishii K. Development of an underwater manipulator mounted for an AUV [J]. Proceedings of Oceans Mts/ieee, 2005:1811–1816 Vol. 2.
- Maruthupandi A, Pandian S R. Visual servoing of a 2-link underwater robot manipulator[C]//Underwater Technology (UT), 2015 IEEE. IEEE, 2015: 1–2. [CrossRef]
- Chang C C, Wang J H, Lin C C, et al. The study of remotely teleoperated robotic manipulator system for underwater construction[C]// Underwater Technology, 2004. UT ‘04. 2004 International Symposium on 2004:269–276.
- Chen Xin. Study on the dynamics of manipulator. 2007:16–18
- Scheinman V D. Design of a computer controlled manipulator[R]. Stanford Univ Calif Dept of Computer Science, 1969.
- Xu Xiaolong, Xu Guohua Vision-based Localization of Outland 1000 ROV.2009
- Aider O A, Hoppenot P, Colle E. A model-based method for indoor mobile robot localization using monocular vision and straight-line correspondences[J]. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2005, 52(2): 229–246. [CrossRef]
- Andreas K, Mongi A. Digital Color Image Processing. 2010:52–54
- Li Xuan. Research on the Technologies of Underwater Image Segmentation and Object Locatio based on Monocular Vision. 2013:88–89
- Gonzalez R C. Digital image processing[M]. Pearson Education India, 2009.
- Fairchild M D, Pirrotta E. Predicting the lightness of chromatic object colors using HSI[J]. Color Research & Application, 1991, 16(6): 385–393. [CrossRef]
- Royer E, Lhuillier M, Dhome M, et al. Monocular vision for mobile robot localization and autonomous navigation[J]. International Journal of Computer Vision, 2007, 74(3): 237–260. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.