MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Weber B., Zeller P. and Kuhnlenz K. Multi-camera based real-time configuration estimation of continuum robots, IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Jinan, China, 2012, p. 3350–3355. [Google Scholar]
- Boochs F., Schutze R., Simon C., Marzani F. and et al. Increasing the accuracy of untaught robot positions by means of a multi-camera system, International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN), 2010, p.1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Kermorgant O. and Chaumette F. Multi-sensor data fusion in sensor-based control: Application to multi-camera visual servoing, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2011, p. 302–308. [Google Scholar]
- Hou X., Wang Y. and Wang H. Research on coordination CSCM based on multi-agent system. Journal of system &management. 2008, vol.17, no.5, p.548–552. [Google Scholar]
- Bulka B., Gaston M. and Desjardins M. Local strategy leraning in networked multi-agent team formatiom, Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent System, 2007, vol.15, no. 1, p.318–324. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basheer I. A. and Hajmeer M. Artificial neural networks: fundamentals, computing,design, and application. Journal of Microbiological Methods, 2000, vol.43, no.1, p. 3–31 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Hua Li and Soon Cheol Park. Combination of modified BPNN algorithms and an efficient feature selection method for text categorization. Information Processing and Management, 2009 vol.45, no.3, p. 329–340. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guan J. W. and Bell D. A. Evidence Theory and its Applications, North-Holland, New York, 1991 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.