MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- Fan et al.: Preparation of kapok–polyacrylonitrile core–shell composite microtube and its application as gold nanoparticles carrier. Applied Surface Science, 258 (2012), pp. 2876– 2882. [CrossRef]
- X. Y. Zhang, C. T. Duan, N. Zhao, H. Xiao, M. W. Shi, X. L. Zhang, et al., Facile fabrication of large scale microtubes with a natural template-kapok fiber. Chin. J. Polym. Sci., 28, 5 (2010), pp. 841–847. [CrossRef]
- Wang et al., Enhanced Antibacterial Activity of Silver-Coated Kapok Fibers Through Dopamine Functionalization. Water Air Soil Pollut, 226 (2015).
- J. Konieczny, & Z. Rdzawski, Antibacterial properties of copper and its alloys, Archives of Material Science and Engineering, 56, 2 (2012), pp. 53–60.
- Concha-Guerrero et al., Effect of CuO Nanoparticles over Isolated Bacterial Strains from Agricultural Soil. Journal of Nanomaterials, (2014), Article ID 148743.
- T. Q. Chang, Z. J. Li, G. Q. Yun, Y. Jia and H. J. Yang, Enhanced Photocatalytic Activity of ZnO/CuO Nanocomposites Synthesized by Hydrothermal Method. Nano-Micro Lett. 5, 3 (2013), pp. 163–168. [CrossRef]
- Yao et al.: Photocatalytic activity of CuO towards HER in catalyst from oxalic acid solution under simulated sunlight irradiation. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 20(2010), pp. 1944–1949. [CrossRef]
- Pimolpun et al.: The Study of Competitive Adsorption of Heavy Metal Ions from Aqueous Solution by Aminated Polyacrylonitrile Nanofiber Mats. Energy Procedia, 56 (2014), pp. 142–151 [CrossRef]
- M. S. Usman, N. A. Ibrahim, K. Shameli, N. Zainuddin, W. Zin, & W. Yunus, Copper Nanoparticles Mediated by Chitosan: Synthesis and Characterization via Chemical Methods. Molecules, 17 (2012), pp. 14928–14936 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.