MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- L.V. Belyaev, A.V. Zhdanov, Advanced mechanical and materials, 96, 951–957 (2015)
- S. L. Vasin, E.A. Abramovich, N.V. Perova, I. B. Rozanova, V. I. Sevastyanov, A. B. Schechte, Biocompatibility, 368(1999)
- V. I. Sevastyanov, N. V. Perov, I. A. Dovizhik, Technology of living systems, 6, 10–19(2009)
- A. P. Alekhin, A.G. Kirilenko, R.V. Lapshin, R.I. Romanov, A.A. Cigarev, Journal of Applied Chemistry, 76, 1536–1540 (2003)
- A. P. Alekhin, Russian Journal of Nanotechnology, 5, 128–136 (2010)
- L. N. Nikitin, Russian Chemical Journal, LII, 56–65 (2008)
- G. K. Hyde, Biomedical materials, 4, 1–10(2009)
- T. Akatsu, A. Kantrowitz, J.Biomed. Mater. Res., 1, 33–54 (1967) [CrossRef]
- R. Ebner, J. M. Lackner, W. Waldhauser, R. Major, E. Czsrnowska, R. Kustosz, P. Lack, Bulletin of the polish academy of science, 54, 167–173(2006)
- I. A. Tsyganov, A. I. Pozdnyakov, E. Richter, M. F. Maytts, Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University, NI Lobachevsky, 1, 52–56 (2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.