MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- Y. I. Ozgur, Alivov, C. Liu et al., “A comprehensive review of ZnO materials and devices,” J. Appl. Phys, 98(2005), 1–103. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Z. Yin, et al., Water Amount Dependence on Morphologies and Properties of ZnO nanostructures in Double-solvent System. Sci. Rep. 4, 3736.
- S. Chu, G. Wang, W. Zhou et al., “Electrically pumped waveguide lasing from ZnO nanowires,” Nat. Nanotechnol, 6(2011), 506–510. [CrossRef]
- H. Lu et al., “One-step electrodeposition of singlecrystal ZnO nanotube arrays and their optical properties”, J. Alloy Compd, 588, (2014), 217–221. [CrossRef]
- T.-H. Lee et al., “Fast vertical growth of ZnO nanorods using a modified chemical bath deposition”, J. Alloy Compd., 597(2014), 85–90 [CrossRef]
- S. H. Seo and H. C. Kang, “Self-assembled ZnO hexagonal nano-disks grown by radio-frequency magnetron sputtering”, Mater Lett, 94(2013), 34–37. [CrossRef]
- T. J. Sun and J. Sh. Qiu, “Fabrication of ZnO microtube arrays via vapor phase growth”, Mater Lett, 62(2008), 1528–1531. [CrossRef]
- W. K. Tan et al., “Oxidation of etched Zn foil for the formation of ZnO nanostructure”, J. Alloy Compd, 509(2011), 6806–6811 [CrossRef]
- D. Ling et al., “Electrochemical route to the synthesis of ZnO microstructures: its nestlike structure and holding of Ag particles”, Nanoscale Res Lett, 8 (2013), 78. [CrossRef]
- J.-Y. Kim et al., “Hydrothermal fabrication of wellordered ZnO nanowire arrays on Zn foil: room temperature ultraviolet nanolasers,” J Nanopart Res, 13(2011), 6699–6706. [CrossRef]
- R. Chen et al., “Growth mechanism of ZnO nanostructures in wet-oxidation process,” Thin Solid Films, 519(2011), 1837–1844. [CrossRef]
- R. Chen et al., “Zinc oxide nanostructures and porous films produced by oxidation of zinc precursors in wet-oxygen atmosphere,” Materials International, 21(2011), 81–96.
- W. K. Tan et al., “Formation of highly crystallized ZnO nanostructures by hot-water treatment of etched Zn foils,” Mater Lett, 91(2013), 111–114. [CrossRef]
- C. M. O. Pelicano., Z. Lockman, M. D. Balela, “Zinc Oxide Nanostructures Formed by Wet Oxidation of Zn Foil,” Advanced Materials Research, 1043(2014), pp. 22–26. [CrossRef]
- L. Vayssieres et. al., “Three-Dimensional Array of Highly Oriented Crystalline ZnO Microtubes,” Chem. Mater., 13(2001), 4395–4398. [CrossRef]
- W. K. Tan et al., “Synthesis of ZnO nanorod–nanosheet composite via facile hydrothermal method and their photocatalytic activities under visible-light irradiation,” J. Solid State Chem., 211 (2014), 146– 153. [CrossRef]
- D. Pradhan and K. T. Leung, “Controlled growth of two-dimensional and one-dimensional ZnO nanostructures on indium tin oxide coated glass by direct electrodeposition,” Langmuir. 24, (2008), pp. 9707–9716. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.