MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- P. A. Schweitzer, Corrosion Engineering Handbook (Marcel Dekker, Inc, USA 1996) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ornhagen, J. O. Nilsson and H. Vannevik, Characterization of a Nitrogen-rich Austenitic Stainless Steel used for Osteosynthesis Devices (Biomedical Material Research, 31(1), pp. 97–103, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kemp, A. Van Bennekom and F. P. A. Robinson, Evaluation of the Corrosion and Mechanical Properties of Experimental Cr-Mn Stainless Steels (Materials Science and Engineering, pp. 183–194, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.assda.asn.au/images/stories/oldcontent/19673001161232771640.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Information on www.atlassteels.com.au. [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Cobb, The Naming and Numbering of Stainless Steels, Advanced Materials & Processes 165, pp. 39–44, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Soccol. L. P. S. Vandenberghe and C. Rodrigues, New Perspectives for Citric Acid Production and Application (Food Technology and Biotechnology, 44, pp. 141–149, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M. Saadawy, Kinetic of Pitting Dissolution of Austenitic Stainless Steel 304 in Sodium Chloride Solution (ISRN Corrosion, 2012, pp. 1–5, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Hermas and M. S.Morad, A Comparative study on the Corrosion Behavior of 304 Austenitic Stainless Steel in Sulfamic and Sulfuric Acid Solutions (Corrosion Science, 50, pp. 2710–2717, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Bard, L. R. Faulkner, E. Swain and C. Robey, Electrochemical Methods. Fundamentals and Applications. 2nd ed. (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2001) [Google Scholar]
- GAMRY Instruments Inc.: Application Notes on Basic of Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (1990) [Google Scholar]
- P. Marcus and F. Mansfeld: Analytical Methods in Corrosion Science and Engineering (CRC Taylor & Francis, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.