MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- A. Shayan and A. Xu, Value Added Utilization of Waste Glass in Concrete. Cement and Concrete Research, 34, (2003), p. 81–89. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Calmon, A. S. Sauer, G. L. Vieira, J. E. S. L. Teixeira, Effects of Windshield Waste Glass on the Properties of Structural Repair Mortars. Cement & Concrete Composites, 53, (2014), p. 88–96. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-Y. Wang, H.-H. Zheng and J.-Y. Wu, A study on the macro and micro properties of concrete with LCD glass, Construction and Building Materials, 50, (2014), p. 664–670. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, J.-H. Moon, J.W. Shim, J. Sim, H.-G. Lee and G. Zi, Durability Properties of a Concrete with Waste Glass Sludge Exposed to Freeze-and-thaw Condition and De-icing Salt, Construction and Building Materials, 66, (2014), p. 398–402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Vasudevan and S. G. K. Pillay: Performance of Using Waste Glass Powder in Concrete as Replacement of Cement. American journal of Engineering Research, 2, (2013), p. 175–181. [Google Scholar]
- S. Nunes, A. M. Matos, T. Duarte, H. Figueiras, J. Sousa-Coutinho, Mixture Design of Self-compacting Glass Mortar, Cement & Concrete Composites, 43, (2013), p. 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shaoa, T. Leforta, S. Morasa and D. Rodriguez, Studies on Concrete Containing Ground Waste Glass. Cement and Concrete Research, 30, (2000), p. 91–100. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.