MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- Information on http://www.12365auto.com/news/2014-12-05/20141205090821.shtml.
- Dismantling scrapped automobiles recycling situation in Japan and Korea, J. Non-Ferrous Metals Recycling and Utilization, 4 (2006)28–29.
- Z.X. Fang, Overview of China’s scrap remanufacturing related policies and standards for Automotive Recycling and parts, J. Automobile Parts, 1(2014)81–85.
- Legislative Affairs Office of the State Council: Regulations on Dismantling scrapped vehicle recycling management (2010)
- T. Wu, L.P. Chen, End-of-life Vehicle Recycling between China and Foreign Countries, J. Automobile Technology & Material, 5, (2007) 12–15.
- Z.W. Liu, Y. Zhang, Y. Yao, Study of the Current Situation and Countermeasure on Chinese Waste Automobiles Recovery, J. Value Engineering, 19 (2012) 308–309.
- Y. Cai, status and Countermeasures on China’s scrap auto recycling, J. China Resources Comprehensive Utilization, 2(2009)6–7.
- A.G. Li, A.J. LI, China’s current situation and development mode of scrap automobile recycling dismantling industry, J. China Resources Comprehensive Utilization, 6(2012)21–24.
- J. Xu, The experience and Enlightenment of German scrap auto recycling, J. Jiangsu Commercial Forum, 4 (2014)15+18.
- Y.J. Li, Status and Suggestions on China’s scrap auto recycling, J. Auto Industry Research 11 (2010)16–20.
- Y.Z. Yao, Current Situation and Thinking of Management of Car Recycling In China, J. Automobile & Parts, 4, (2011)37–39.
- Y.F. Shen, W. Yang, Status & Prospecting Analysis on Chinese Scrap Car Recycling Industry, J. Automobile & Parts, 5 (2009) 33–35.
- M.L. LI, Research on scrap auto recycling system in America, J. Auto Industry Research 2(2007) 45–48.
- Y.K. LI, Plans for Improving the Level of End-of-Life Vehicles Recycling Industry, J. Tianjin Auto, 12 (2010) 17–18.
- B.X. Liu, The Status of Chinese Discarded Automobiles Disassembly and Recycling Industry and Countermeasure Research, J. Automobile & Parts, 12 (2008) 43–45.
- Y. Zhao, Y.C. Zhao, Research Progress of Recovery and Disposal of Abandoned Automobiles, J. Nonferrous Metals Engineering & Research, 2-3 (2007)103–112
- S. Chen, Recovering, Dismantling and Recycling of End-of-Life Vehicles, J. Automobile Technology & Material, 7(2007)6–9.
- D. Wu, Y. Lin, Y. Dai, Architectural Framework about Recycle of Waste Automobile, J. Logistics Sci-Tech, 3 (2007) 44–46.
- X.P. Wang, T.Z. Zhang, Discussion of Automobile Recycling Standard in China, J. Automobile & Parts, 10 (2009) 42–45.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.