MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- A.L. Gurson, Plastic flow and fracture behaviour of ductile materials incorporating void nucleation, growth and coalescence, PhD Diss., Brown University, 1975.
- V. Tvergaard, On localization in ductile materials containing spherical voids, Int. J. Fract. 18 (1982) 237–252.
- M.G. Cockcroft, D.J. Latham, Ductility and the workability of metals, J. of the Inst. of Metals 96 (1968) 33–39.
- G.R. Johnson, W.H. Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures, Eng. Fract. Mech. 21 (1985) 31–48. [CrossRef]
- T. Wierzbicki, Y. Bao, Y.-W. Lee, Y. Bai, Calibration and evaluation of seven fracture models, Int. J. mech. Sci. 47 (2005) 719–743. [CrossRef]
- L. Xue, Damage accumulation and fracture initiation in uncracked ductile solids subject to triaxial loading, Int. J. Solids Struct. 44 (2007) 5163–5181. [CrossRef]
- L. Xue, Stress based fracture envelope for damage plastic solids, Eng. Fract. Mech. 76 (2009) 419–438. [CrossRef]
- T.B. Stoughton, J.W. Yoon, A new approach for failure criterion for sheet metals. International Journal of Plasticity 27 (2010)440–459. [CrossRef]
- ABAQUS Inc., ABAQUS Theory manual, version 6.12, 2012.
- Livermore software technology co., LS-Dyna manual (http://www.dynasupport.com/manuals), version 971, 2015.
- M. Lee, E.Y. Kim, Y.-H. Yoo, Simulation of high speed impact into ceramic composite systems using cohesive-law fracture model, Int. J. Impact Eng. 35 (2008) 1636–1641. [CrossRef]
- Y.-H. Yoo, H. Shin, Protection capability of dual flying plates against obliquely impacting long-rod penetrators, Int. J. Impact Eng. 30 (2004) 55–68. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.