MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- D.S. Achilias, C. Roupakias, P. Megalokonomos, A.A. Lappas, E.V. Antonakou. Chemical recycling of plastic wastes made from polyethylene (LDPE and HDPE) and polypropylene (PP). Journal of Hazardous Materials.149(2007)536–542. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.M.B. Coutinho and T.H.S Costa. Performance of polypropylene–wood fiber composites. Polymer Testing.18(1999)581–587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Osterholm, Y. Cao, F. Klavetter, P. Smith. Emulsion polymerization of aniline. Synthetic Metals. 552-3(1993)1034-1039. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Fryczkowski, W. Biniaś, J. Farana, B. Fryczkowska, A. Włochowicz. Spectroscopic and morphological examination of polypropylene fibres modified with polyaniline. Synthetic Metals. 145:2-3(2004)195–202. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Berger, Z. Song, T. Li, X.B. Li, A.Y. Ogbazghi and R. Feng et al., Ultrathin epitaxial graphite: 2D electron gas properties and a route toward grapheme based nanoelectronics. J PhysChemBvol. 108:52(2004)19912–19916 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Raghu, Y. R. Lee, H. M. Jeong and C. M. Shin, Preparation and physical properties of waterborne polyurethane/functionalized grapheme nanocomposites. MacromolChem Phys. 209:24(2008)2487-2493. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Isayev, C. K. Hong, and K. J. Kim. Continuous Mixing and Compounding of Polymer/Filler and Polymer/Polymer Mixtures with the Aid of Ultrasound. Rubber Chemistry and Technology. 76:4(2003)923-947. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sergey and A. I. Isayev. Continuous process for melt intercalation of PP–clay nanocomposites with aid of power ultrasound Journal of Vinyl and Additive Technology.12:2(2006)78–82. [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Swain, and A. I. Isayev. Effect of ultrasound on HDPE/clay nanocomposites: Rheology, structure and properties. Polymer. 48:1(2007)281-289. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Husin, A. Arsad and O. Y. Alothman. Synthesis of Nano-Polyaniline Using Different Ultrasonic Wave. Applied Mechanic and Materials.695(2014)207-210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Jiang, Z. Lijuan, G. Shaoyun. Ultrasonic Preparation of Polymer/Layered Silicate Nanocomposites during Extrusion. Polymer Bulletin. 55(2005)217–223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, Q. Zhang, D. Chen, P. Lu. Enhanced Mechanical Properties of Graphene-Based Poly(vinyl alcohol). Composites. Macromolecules 43(2010)2357–2363. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Husin, A. Arsad, M.S.Z. Mat Desa, M.F. Abdul Rahman. Influence of Nano-Polyaniline Contents on Mechanical Properties of Crosslink Recycled Polypropylene Polyaniline. Advanced Materials Research. 1125(2015)13-17. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Jiang and L. T. Drza. Multifunctional High Density Polyethylene Nanocomposites Produced by Incorporation of Exfoliated Graphite Nanoplatelets 1: Morphology and Mechanical Properties. Polymer Composites. 31:6(2010)1091–1098. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.