MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- Deisinger U, Stenzel F, Ziegler G. Hydroxyapatite ceramics with tailored pore structure [J]. Key Engineering Materials, (2004), 264-268: 2047–2050. [CrossRef]
- Fleisch H, Russell R G, Francis M D. Diphosphonates inhibit hydroxyapatite dissolution in vitro and bone resorption in tissue culture and in vivo [J]. Science, (1969), 165: 1262–1264. [CrossRef]
- Kokubo T, Kim H M, Kawashita M. Novel bioactive materials with different mechanical properties [J]. Biomaterials, (2003), 24(13): 2161–2175. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sadat-Shojai M, Atai M, Nodehi A, et al. Hydroxyapatite nanorods as novel fillers for improving the properties of dental adhesives Synthesis and application [J]. Dent Master,(2010),26(5):471–482. [CrossRef]
- HanYingchao, Li Shipu, WangXinyu. A novel thermolysis method of colloidal protein precursors to prepare hydroxyapatite nanocrystals [J]. Cryst Res Technol, (2009),44(3):336–340. [CrossRef]
- Kothapalli C, Wei M, Vasilieve A, et al. Influence of temeperature and concentration on the sintering behavior and mechanical properties of hydroxyapatite [J]. Acta Materialia, (2004), 52(19): 5655–5663. [CrossRef]
- LinRunrong, MaoXuan, YuQicong, et al. Preparation of bioactive nano-hydroxyapatite coating for artificial cornea [J]. Current Aplied Physics,(2007),7(1):85–89. [CrossRef]
- Fathi M H, Hanifi A, Mortazavi V. Preparation and bioactivity evaluation of bone-like hydroxyapatite nanopowder [J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology,(2008),202(1/2/3):536–542. [CrossRef]
- Joachim Koetz, Kornelia Gawilitza, Sabine Kosmella. Formation of organically and inorganically passivated CdS nanoparticles in reverse microemulsions [J]. Colloid Polym Sci,(2010),288(3):257–263. [CrossRef]
- Dorozhkin S V. Nanodimensional and nanocrystalline apatites and other calcium orthophosphates in biomedical engineering, biology and medicine [J]. Materials, (2009), 2(4):1975–2045 [CrossRef]
- MinNaiBen. The physical basis of crystal growth (M). Shanghai science and technology press, 1982:339–372
- Kong L B, Ma J, Boey F. Nanosized hydroxyapatite powders derived from coprecipitation process [J]. Journal of Materials Science,2002,37(6):1131–1134 [CrossRef]
- K. Kandori, N. Horigami, A. Yasukawa et al, Texture and Formation Mechanism of Fibrous Calcium Hydroxyapatite Particles Prepared by Decomposition of Calcium-EDTA Chelates [J]. J Am. Ceram. Soc., 1997, 80(5):1157–1164. [CrossRef]
- Zhiliang Huang, Dawei Wang, Yu Liu et al. FT-IR Investigation on Crystal Chemistry of Various CO32–Substituted Hydroxyapatite Solid Solutions[J]. Chinese Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2002, (5): 469–474.
- Ager J WIII, Balooch G., Ritchie R O. Fracture, aging, and disease in bone [J]. J Mater Res, 2006, 21 (8): 1878–1892 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.