MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- R. W. Le Maitre, et al, Igneous rocks: a classification and glossary of terms, recommendations of the international union of geological sciences, Subcommission of the Systematics of Igneous Rocks. 2nd ed., Cambridge University Press, NY, 2002.
- M. Singh, and M. Garg, Perlite-based building materials – a review of current applications,Construction & Building Materials, 5(1991), 75–81. [CrossRef]
- N. Burriesci, A. Carmelo, P. Antonucci, Physicochemical characterization of perlite of various origins, Materials Letters, 3 (3)(1985), 103–110. [CrossRef]
- S. J. Johnstone, M.G. Johnstone, Minerals for the chemical and allied industries, 2nd ed. Chapman and Hall, London, 1961.
- J. S. Luongo, U. S. Patent No 6,251,979 B1. (2001)
- S. Yilmazer, M. B. Ozdeniz, The effect of moisture content on sound absorption of expanded perlite plates, Building and Environment, 40 (2005), 311–318. [CrossRef]
- W. P. Dube, L. L. Sparks, A. J. Slifka, Thermal conductivity of evacuated perlite at low temperatures as a function of load and load history, Cryogenics, 31(1991),3–6. [CrossRef]
- T. Kendall, No sign of the bubble bursting – perlite uses and markets,Industrial Minerals, 2000, 51–59.
- H. S. Kim, US 2014/0033953 A1. (2014)
- D. Shastri, H. S. Kim, A new consolidation process for expanded perlite particles, Construction and Building Materials, 60 (2014) 1–7. [CrossRef]
- H. S. Kim, M. M. Islam, Syntactic foams as building materials consisting of inorganic hollow microspheres and starch binder, in: D. C. Cornejo, J. L. Har (Eds.), Building materials: properties and performance and applications. Nova Publishers, 2009. Pp.1–56.
- H. S. Kim, P. Plubrai, Manufacturing and failure mechanisms of syntactic foam under compression, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 35 (2004), 1009–1015. [CrossRef]
- M. M. Islam, H. S. Kim, Novel syntactic foams made of ceramic hollow microspheres and starch – theory, structure and properties, Journal of Material Science, 42 (2007), 6123–6132. [CrossRef]
- M. M. Islam, H. S. Kim, Manufacture of syntactic foams: pre-mold processing, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 22 (2007), 28–36. [CrossRef]
- M. M. Islam, H. S. Kim, Manufacture of syntactic foams using starch as binder: post-mold processing, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 23 (2008), 884–892. [CrossRef]
- M. M. Islam, H. S. Kim, Pre-mould processing technique for syntactic foams: generalized modelling, theory and experiment, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 211(2011),708–716. [CrossRef]
- M. Arifuzzaman, H.S. Kim, Development of new perlite/sodium silicate composites, International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Energy Engineering (ICMIEE), Khulna University of Engineering & Technology, Khulna, Bangladesh,2014, 26–27.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.