MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- EPA – United States Environmental Protection Agency: Engineering Bulletin: Slurry Walls, EPA/540/S-92/008, October (1992). [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Andromalos M. J. Fisher: Design and control of slurry wall backfill mixes for groundwater containment, - In.: 2001 International Containment and Remediation Technology Conference and Exhibition, Orlando, Florida, June (2001). [Google Scholar]
- M.D.A. Thomas, M.H. Shehata, S.G. Shashiprakash, D.S. Hopkins, K. Cail: Use of ternary cementitious systems containing silica fume and fly ash in concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 29, Issue 8, August (1999), Pages 1207–1214 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Chappex, K. Scrivener: Alkali fixation of C–S–H in blended cement pastes and its relation to alkali silica reaction, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 42, Issue 8, August (2012), Pages 1049–1054 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Richardson: The nature of C-S-H in hardened cements, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 29, Issue 8, August (1999), Pages 1131–1147 [Google Scholar]
- D.R.G. Mitchell, I. Hinczak, R.A. Day: Interaction of silica fume with calcium hydroxide solutions and hydrated cement pastes, Cement and Concrete Research, Volume 28, Issue 11, November (1998), Pages 1571–1584 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Koch: Bentonites as a basic material for technical base liners and site encapsulation cut-off walls, - In.: Applied Clay Science, Volume 21, PII: S0169-1317(01)00087-4, Elsevier Science B. V., July (2002), pp. 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Garvin, C. S. Hayles: The Chemical Compatibility of Cement-Bentonite cut-off wall material, - In.: Construction and Building Material, Volume 13, PII: S0950-0618(99)00024-0, Elsevier Science Ltd., (1999), pp. 329–341. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Metcalfe, C. Walker: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Bentonite-Cement Interaction in Repository Environments, POSIVA, Working Report 2004-25, 14-16 April 2004, Tokyo, Japan, 2004, p. 196. [Google Scholar]
- PCA – Portland Cement Association: Cement-Bentonite Slurry Trench Cutoff Walls, Concrete information PCA, Portland Cement Association, IS227.01W, Illinois, (1984), pp. 12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.