MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced materials and properties|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- Rahimian M, Ehsani N, Parvin N, Baharvandi HR. The effect of particle size, sintering temperature and sintering time on the properties of Al–Al2O3 composites, made by powder metallurgy. J Mater Process Technol., 209 (2009) 5387–93. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang C-J, Huang C-Y, Wu Y-C. Two-step sintering of fine alumina–zirconia ceramics, Ceram Int., 35 (2009) 1467–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yadhukulakrishnan GB, Karumuri S, Rahman A, Singh RP, KaanKalkan a., Harimkar SP. Spark plasma sintering of graphene reinforced zirconium diboride ultra-high temperature ceramic composites. Ceram Int. 39 (2013):6637–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Román-Manso B, Sánchez-González E, Ortiz AL, Belmonte M, Isabel Osendi M, Miranzo P. Contactmechanical properties at pre-creep temperatures of fine-grained graphene/SiC composites prepared in situ by spark-plasma sintering. J Eur Ceram Soc. 34 (2014):1433–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Markandan K, Tan MT., Chin J, Siew Shee L. A novel synthesis route and mechanical properties of Si-O-C cured yytria Stabilised zirconia (YSZ)-graphene composite. Ceram Int. 41 (2015): 3518–3525. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.