MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- G. Parthasarathy, & R.F. Dunn, 2004. Graphical strategies for design of evaporation crystallization networks for environmental wastewater applications, Adv. Environ. Res. 8: 247–265. [CrossRef]
- A. Fakhru’l-Razi, A. Pendashteh, L.C. Abdullah, D.R.A. Biak, S.S. Madaeni, & Z.Z. Abidin, 2009. Review of technologies for oil and gas produced water treatment. Hazard. Mater. 170: 530–551. [CrossRef]
- L. Di Palma, N. Verdone, A. Chianese, M. Di Felice, C. Merli, E. Petrucci, & G. Veriani, 2002. Treatment of wastewater with high inorganic salts content, Environ. Eng. Sci. 19: 329–339. [CrossRef]
- O. Lefebvre, & R. Moletta, 2006. Treatment of organic pollution in industrial saline wastewater: a literature review, Water Res. 40 3671–3682. [CrossRef]
- D.F. Zhao, J.L. Xue, S. Li, H. Sun, & Q.D. Zhang, 2011. Theoretical analyses of thermal and economical aspects of multi-effect distillation desalination dealing with high salinity wastewater, Desalination 273:292–298. [CrossRef]
- Lin Liang, Dong Han, Ran Ma, & Tao Peng, 2013. Treatment of high-concentration wastewater using double-effect mechanical vapor recompression, Desalination 314: 139–146. [CrossRef]
- Yasu Zhou, Chengjun Shi, & Guoqiang Dong, 2014. Analysis of a mechanical vapor recompression wastewater distillation system, Desalination 353: 91–97. [CrossRef]
- C R Woolard, & R L. Irvine 1995.Treatment of hyper-saline wastewater in the sequencing batch reactor. Water Research, 29: 1159–1168. [CrossRef]
- Shaomei Nong, Handong Li, & Shuzeng Zhang, et al. 2007. Treatment technology research progress of hypersaline wastewater. Jiangsu Environment. 21(2008) 72–76 (in Chinese).
- A.A. Mabrouk, A.S. Nafey, H.E.S. Fath, Thermoeconomic analysis of some existing desalination processes, Desalination 205: 354–373. [CrossRef]
- X. Zhao, & W. Li, et al., 2011.Suppression of liquid film rupture during falling film evaporation for high salinity wastewater, J. Environ. Eng. 5: 726–730 (in Chinese).
- Q. Xie, Y.H. Li, & Y.N. Zhu, 2004. Study on biological treatment process of high salinity wastewater, Environ. Eng. 22: 15–17 (in Chinese).
- F.N. Alasfour, & H.K. Abdulrahim, 2011.The effects of stage temperature drop on MVC thermal performance, Desalination 265: 213–221. [CrossRef]
- Guoxiao Li, & Liping Lu, 2013. MVR marinating all alkali run summary, China Chlor-Alkali (4)10–12.
- K. Matsuda, K. Kawazuishi, & Y. Hirochi, 2010. Advanced energy saving in the reaction section of the hydro-desulfurization process with self-heat recuperation technology, Appl. Therm. Eng. 30: 2300–2306. [CrossRef]
- Jian Wang. 1999. The impact of WTO on China’s organic silicon industry. Silicone materials and applications, 1–3(in Chinese).
- D. G. Nicola, 2001.Sol-Gel-Derived Silicon-Boron Oxycarbide Glasses Containing Mixed Silicon Oxycarbid (SiCxO4-x) and Boron Oxycarbide (BCyO3-y) Units. J. Am. Ceram. Soc, 2160–2164.
- Liag L, Han D, & Ma R, et al. 2013. Treatment of hign concentration wasterwater using double - effect mechanical vapor recompression. Desalination, 314: 139–146. [CrossRef]
- Haichen Yu, Peiwen Zhong, & Wei Gao, et al. 2013. Zero Discharge Process Design and Synthesis of Chemical high salt wastewater. Urban Environment & Urban Ecology. 26: 44–46(in Chinese).
- F.N. Alasfour, & H.K. Abdulrahim, 2011. The effects of stage temperature drop on MVC thermal performance, Desalination 265: 213–221. [CrossRef]
- A.A. Mabrouk, A.S. Nafey, & H.E.S. Fath, 2007. Analysis of a new design of a multi-stage flash–mechanical vapor compression desalination process, Desalination 204:482–500. [CrossRef]
- A.A. Mabrouk, A.S. Nafey, & H.E.S. Fath, 2007. Thermoeconomic analysis of some existing desalination processes, Desalination 205:354–373. [CrossRef]
- A.S. Nafey, H.E.S. Fath, & A.A. Mabrouk, 2006. A new visual package for design and simulation of desalination processes, Desalination 194: 281–296. [CrossRef]
- A.S. Nafey, H.E.S. Fath, & A.A. Mabrouk, 2008. Thermoeconomic design of a multi-effect evaporation mechanical vapor compression (MEE–MVC) desalination process, Desalination 230: 1–15. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.