MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Kang Hongpu, Wang Jinhua, & Lin Jian. 2010. Case studies of rock bolting in coal mine roadways. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 29(4): 649–664.
- Hou Chaojiong, Guo Lisheng, & Gou Panfeng. 1999. Rock Bolting for Coal Roadway. Xuzhou: China University of Mining and Technology Press.
- Kang Hongpu. 2005. Study and application of complete rock bolting technology to coal roadway. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 24(21):3959–3964.
- Wang Jinhua. 2007. New development of rock bolting technology for coal roadway in China. Journal of China Coal Society, 32(2): 113–118.
- Zhang Nong, & Gao Mingshi. 2004. High-strength and pretension bolting support of coal roadway and its application. Journal of China University of Mining and Technology, 33(5): 524–527.
- Zhou Hongwei, Xie Heping, & Zuo Jianping. 2005. Developments in researches on mechanical behaviors of rocks under the condition of high ground pressure in depths. Advances in Mechanics, 35(1): 91–99.
- Li Shucai, Wang Hanpeng, & Qian Qihu, et al. 2008. In-situ monitoring research on zonal disintegration of surrounding rock mass in deep mine roadways. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 27(8): 1545–1553.
- He Manchao, Xie Heping, & Peng Suping, et al. 2005. Study on rock mechanics in deep mining engineering. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 24(16): 2803–2813.
- Yang Shengbin, He Manchao, & Liu Wentao, et al. 2008. Mechanics and application research on the floor anchor to control the floor heave of deep soft rock road-way. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 27(S1): 2913–2920.
- Du Jiping, & Hou Chaojiong. 2007. Rational matching on entry bolt supporting components under broken surrounding rock in deep mines. Journal of Mining &Safety Engineering, 24(4): 401–404.
- He Bingying, & Wang Jue. 2005. Investigation of breakage of bolt and cable in gob side entry. Ground Pressure and Strata Control, 22(1): 55–58.
- Ma Nianjie, Liu Shaowei, & Deng Guangtao, et al. 2005. Roadway bolts tail broken mechanism and design of reasonable structures. Journal of China Coal Society, 30(6):327–331.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.