MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Ren Bozhi, Long Tengrui, & Chen Qiunan. 2003. Experimental study on utilization of the urban sludge in the process of sintering brick with fly-ash and clay. Journal of Environmental Science, 23 (3): 414–416
- Li Shuzhan, Shi Zhou, & Xie Min. 2007. Production and performance of tiles made from sludge of sewage treatment plant. Journal of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 35 (2): 251–254
- Huang Bangbiao, Li Xiqiang, & Zhu Jizhen, et al. 2012. Impact of temperature on the basic properties of sludge shale brick. Journal of Guangxi University of Technology, 23 (4): 8–11
- Huang Bangbiao, Jing Jiahua, & Huang Zhong, et al. 2011. Impact of temperature on the cracks of light shale-sintered brick. New Building Materials, 38 (3): 37–40
- Huang Bangbiao, Lai Jun, & Zhu Jizhen, et al. 2015. Performance research on sintering shale bricks manufactured from rice husks. Construction Technology, 4 (4): 116–119
- Wu Yuanchang, Zhu Jizhen, & Huang Bangbiao, et al. 2014. Experimental research on axial compression of sludge sintered porous shale brick masonry. Journal of Guangxi University: Natural Science, 39 (1): 32–37
- Hu Shang, Huang Bangbiao, & Zhu Jizhen, et al. 2011. Experimental study on shear property of masonry mode of concrete multi-row hole bricks. New Building Materials, 28 (3): 28–30
- Huang Bangbiao, Lai Jun, & Zhu Jizhen. 2015. Research on compressive strength and elastic modulus of burnt shale brick masonry with rectangular hole. Journal of Guangxi University: Natural Science, 40 (1): 43–49
- Huang Bangbiao, Wang Tao, & Zhang Xianghua. 2013. Comparison of the composite shear performance with square hole bricks masonry structure and round hole bricks masonry structure. Sichuan Building Materials, 39 (2): 7–11
- Huang Bangbiao, Zhang Xianghua, & Zhu Jizhen, et al. 2012. Impact of sludge proportion on compressive strength of sintered shale bricks. Sichuan Building Materials, 38 (5): 3–4
- Huang Bangbiao, Liang Lixin, & Zhu Jizhen, et al. 2005. Analysis of mechanical properties of small-sized porous concrete bricks. Journal of Guangxi University of Technology, 6 (2): 23–29
- Huang Bangbiao, Du Yundan, & Hu Shang, et al. 2011. Experimental study on bending tensile strength of the masonry made of porous concrete bricks. Journal of Guangxi University: Natural Science, 36 (4): 694–698.
- Qin Shihong, Hu Jue, & Luo Wankang, et al. 2005. Experimental study on shear strength of the masonry made of porous bricks of sintered shale gangue. Building Structure, 35 (9): 11–14.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.