MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- ZhangZ.L. 2005. A study on features and key technologies of Nuozhadu Hydropower Station project, Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 31(5): 4–7. [Google Scholar]
- ZhangZ.L., YuanY.R. & FengY.L. 2007. A study on key technologies of high embankment dam with a core wall in Nuozhadu Hydropower Station, Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering, 32(11): 5–8. [Google Scholar]
- XuQ., HeJ.D. & XieH.Q., et al. 2014. A study on underground seepage fields and seepage control measures of the high embankment dam of 300m, Water Resources and Power, (7). [Google Scholar]
- GuoD.Q., YanJ. & YangX.G., et al. 2014. The three-dimensional nonlinear finite element analysis of the high embankment dam in Pubugou, Yellow River, (5). [Google Scholar]
- YangJ. 2015. Defect analysis on embankment dams, China New Technologies and Products, (5): 52–61. [Google Scholar]
- ChenZ.Y. 2003. Soil Slope Stability Analysis——Theory, Methods and Programs. Beijing, China Water Power Press. [Google Scholar]
- LiG.Y., WangL.S. & MiZ.K. 2004. A study on the stress and strain of embankment dam with a clay core wall, Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 23(8): 1363–1369. [Google Scholar]
- LianZ.Y., HanG.C. & KongX.J. 2001. A study on the stability of excavation slope with strength reduction FEM, Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 23(4): 407–411. [Google Scholar]
- ChenS.S. 2015. Research and application of new technologies of embankment dam, Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 37(1):1–28. [Google Scholar]
- ChenS.S., FangX.S. & ZhongQ.M., et al. 2014. Centrifugal model test and numerical simulation of the overtopping and dam-break process of embankment dam (English), Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, (5).57–66. [Google Scholar]
- JiangS.L. & QiuX.L. 2015. A comparative study on test methods of permeability coefficient of anti-seepage core wall materials for embankment dam, Yangtze River, (8): 34–45. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.