MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Xuqi, F. 2009. High speed flight vehicle structure analysis and application, Beijing: national defence industry press.
- Chun, S., Fengxian, S., Xinlin, X., Zhanwei, C., Mingxing, Y. & Zhenfeng, W. 2012. Transient characteristics of aerodynamically heating partial porous wall-Inner cavity. Journal of Astronautics 33:1006–1012.
- Culler, A. J., & McNamara, J. J.2010. Studies on fluid-thermal-structural coupling for aerothermo-elasticity in hypersonic flow. AIAA Journal 48:1721–1737. [CrossRef]
- Peter, H., Chu, C., & Marksberry, C. L. 2015. High hypersonic wind tunnels and propulsion test facilities, AI-AA-2005-3442.
- Holden, M. S., Wadhams, T. P., & Candler, G. V. 2004. A review of experimental studies in the LENS shock tunnel and expansion tunnel to examine real-gas effects in hypervelocity flows. Proceeding of 42th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit: 916–932.
- Dafang, W., Shougen, Z., Bing, P., Yuewu, W., Meng, M. & Shuang, W. 2012. Experimental study on thermal-vibration test for wing structure of high-speed cruise missile. ActaAeronauticaetAstronauticaSinica 33: 1–10.
- Decheng, W., Lei, W., Haidong, W. & Guohao, L. 2015. One Adaptive Control Method used in Quartz Lamp Radiation Aerodynamic Heating Simulation Experiment. Proceedings of 2015 International Conference on Computer and Computational Sciences: 83–86.
- Junfei, L., Hui, L., & Pan, L.2012. An aerodynamic heating simulation system based in Matlab. Mechatronics 19: 25–27.
- Dafang, W., Bing, P., Zhentong, G., Meng, M., Lin, Z. & Yuewu, W. 2012. On the experimental simulation of ultra-high temperature, high heat flux and nonlinear aero-dynamic heating environment and thermo-machanical testing technique. Journal of Experimental Mechanics 27: 255–271.
- Dafang, W., Yunpeng, F. & Min, Z. 2003. Experimental simulation system of transient aerodynamic heating for high speed flight vehicles. Aviation Metrology & Measurement Technology 23: 9–14.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.