MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Abdul S. Shigtullah, Tillal Eldabi, Jasna Kuljis. 2006. A Proposed Multi-agent Model for Bus Crew Scheduling. Proceedings of the 2006 Winter Simulation Conference.
- Bai E W, Li Q Y, & Zhang Z Y. 2005. Blind source separation/channel equalization of nonlinear channels with binary inputs. IEEE Trans-actions on Signal Processing.
- Yunshan Sun, Liyi Zhang, Ting Liu, & Yanqin Li. 2006. Study on Fuzzy Neural Network Classifier Blind Equalization Algorithm. 2006 IEEE International Conference on Information Acquisition.
- J K Tugnait. 1995. On blind equalization of multi path channels using fractional sampling and second order cyclostationary statistics. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory.
- Yingbo Hua. 2001. Blind identification and equalization of channels driven by colored signals. Signal Processing Advances in Wireless & Mobile Communications.
- J. J. Holpfield. 1982. Neural Networks and physical Systems with Emergent Collective Computational Abilities. proc Natl. sci.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.