MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Sackheim R L, Sackheim R L. 2006. Overview of united states space propulsion technology and associated space transportation systems. Journal of Propulsion and Power, 22(6):1310–1333. [CrossRef]
- Butler G W, Cassady R J. 1996. Directions for arcjet technology development. Journal of Propulsion and Power, 12(06): 1026–1034. [CrossRef]
- Horisawa H, Kimura I. 2000. Very low-power arcjet testing. Vacuum, 59(1): 106–117. [CrossRef]
- Pobst J A, Wysong I J, Spores R A. 1995. Laser induced fluorescence of ground state hydrogen atoms at nozzle exit of an arcjet thruster. AIAA Paper, 95–1973.
- Yuan Xingqiu, Li Hui, Zhao Taizhe, et al. 2004. Numerical study of supersonic plasma torch. Journal of Physics, 53(3): 788–792.
- Wang Haixing, Chen Xi, Pan Wenxia, et al. 2010. Modeling study on the flow, heat transfer and energy conversion characteristics of low-power arc-heated hydrogen/nitrogen thrusters. Plasma Chemistry and Plasma Processing, 30(6): 707–731. [CrossRef]
- Wang Haixing, Wei Fuzhi, Murphy A B, et al. 2012. Numerical investigation of the plasma flow through the constrictor of arc-heated thrusters. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 45(23): 6705–6711.
- Li Deyuan, Han Hailing, Dong Xiaoqiang. 2010. Influence of structure and dimension of plasma gun nozzle on arc energy. Journal of Shenyang University of Technology, (2):126–130.
- Lago F, Gonzalez J J., Freton P, et al. 2004. A numerical modelling of an electric arc and its interaction with the anode: part I. the two-dimensional model. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 37(6): 883–897. [CrossRef]
- Bini R, Monno M, Boulos M I. Numerical and experimental study of transferred arcs in argon. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 3253, 39(15): 3253–3266. [CrossRef]
- Wang Weizong, Rong Mingzhe, B. Murphy A, et al. 2010. Computation Analysis on Properties of High Temperature Nitrogen Arc Plasmas. High Voltage Engineering, 36(11): 2777–2784.
- K.C. Hsu, K. Etemadi, E. Pfender. 1983. Study of the free burning high intensity argon arc. Applied Physics, 54, 1293–1301. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.