MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Lai Xuejun. 2012. Preparation of efficient water-resistant intumescent flame retardant and research of its flame resistant polypropylene. South China University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Li. 2010. Discussion of flame resistant mechanism of the flame retardant. Tianjin Chemical. [Google Scholar]
- Ou Yuxiang. 2003. Development trend of flame retardant abroad and suggestion on development of flame retardant industry in China. Fine and Specialty Chemicals. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jianke. 2006. Research progress of meso damage mechanics for ductile fracture criterion in metal forming. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xianlan. 2008. meso damage mechanics and its application in metal plastic forming. Forging Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Yu. 2010. Application of meso damage mechanics in the statistical simulation research of the composite material characteristics. Zhejiang University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yajing. 2009. Research on the architecture design of urban planning exhibition hall. Harbin Institute of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Donghai. 2011. Research on the architecture design of urban planning exhibition hall in Zhengdong New District. Nanjing University. [Google Scholar]
- Pei Pei. 2013. Research on the architecture lighting and illuminating of the exhibition hall. North Modern Decoration (Theory). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xinmei. 2014. Research on the architecture planning and exhibition design of the university exhibition hall. Gansu Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.