MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Bouanimba, N. et al. 2011. Factors influencing the photocatalytic decolorization of Bromophenol blue in aqueous solution with different types of TiO2 as photocatalysts. Desalination. 275: 224–230. [CrossRef]
- Box, G.E.P. et al. 1978. Statistics for Experimenters. New York: John Wiley and Sons.
- Brillas, E. et al. 2005. Mineralization of paracetamol in aqueous medium by anodic oxidation with a boron-doped diamond electrode. Chemsphere. 58:399–406. [CrossRef]
- Cañizares, P. et al. 2005. Electrochemical oxidation of phenolic wastes with boron-doped diamond anodes. Water Research. 39: 2687–2703. [CrossRef]
- Fujishima, A. et al. 2000. TiO2 Photocatalysts and Diamond Electrodes. Electrochim Acta. 45: 4683–4690. [CrossRef]
- Ghaedi, M. et al. 2014. Random forest model for removal of bromophenol blue using activated carbon obtained from Astragalus bisulcatus tree. J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 20: 1793–1803. [CrossRef]
- Hmani, E. et al. 2012. Electrochemical degradation of auramine-O dye at boron-doped diamond and lead dioxide electrodes. Diamond & Related Materials. 30:1–8. [CrossRef]
- Lenth, R. V. 1989. Quick and easy analysis of unreplicated factorials. Technometrics. 31: 469–473. [CrossRef]
- Otto, M. 1998. Chemometrics: Statistics and Computer Applications in Analytical Chemistry. Weinheim: WILEY-VCH.
- Panizza, M. E. et al. 2008. Removal of color and COD from wastewater containing acid blue 22 by electro-chemical oxidation. J Hazard Mater. 153(1/2): 83–88. [CrossRef]
- Salem, A.I. 2000. Kinetics of the oxidative color removal and degradation of bromophenol blue with hydrogen peroxide catalyzed by copper (II)-supported alumina and zirconia. Appl. Catal. B Environ. 28:153–162. [CrossRef]
- Sarma, S. & Dutta, R. K. 2006. Electronic spectral behavior of bromophenol blue in oil in water microemulsions stabilized by sodium dodecyl sulfate and n-butanol. Spectrochim. Acta. 64:623–627. [CrossRef]
- Szpyrkowicz, L. et al. 2005. Influence of anode material on electrochemical oxidation for the treatment of tannery wastewater. Water Res. 39:1601–1613. [CrossRef]
- Torres, R. A. 2007. Bisphenol A mineralization by inte-grated utrasound-UV-iron (II) treatment. Environ Sci Tech. 41: 297–302. [CrossRef]
- Vlyssides, A.G. et al. 2000. Electrochemical treatment of textile wastewater. Waste Management. 20: 569–574. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, C. et al. 2010. Anodic treatment of acrylic fiber manufacturing wastewater with boron-doped diamond electrode: A statistical approach. Chem. Eng. J. 161: 93–98. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.