MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Bouanimba, N. et al. 2011. Factors influencing the photocatalytic decolorization of Bromophenol blue in aqueous solution with different types of TiO2 as photocatalysts. Desalination. 275: 224–230. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Box, G.E.P. et al. 1978. Statistics for Experimenters. New York: John Wiley and Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Brillas, E. et al. 2005. Mineralization of paracetamol in aqueous medium by anodic oxidation with a boron-doped diamond electrode. Chemsphere. 58:399–406. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cañizares, P. et al. 2005. Electrochemical oxidation of phenolic wastes with boron-doped diamond anodes. Water Research. 39: 2687–2703. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fujishima, A. et al. 2000. TiO2 Photocatalysts and Diamond Electrodes. Electrochim Acta. 45: 4683–4690. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghaedi, M. et al. 2014. Random forest model for removal of bromophenol blue using activated carbon obtained from Astragalus bisulcatus tree. J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 20: 1793–1803. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hmani, E. et al. 2012. Electrochemical degradation of auramine-O dye at boron-doped diamond and lead dioxide electrodes. Diamond & Related Materials. 30:1–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lenth, R. V. 1989. Quick and easy analysis of unreplicated factorials. Technometrics. 31: 469–473. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Otto, M. 1998. Chemometrics: Statistics and Computer Applications in Analytical Chemistry. Weinheim: WILEY-VCH. [Google Scholar]
- Panizza, M. E. et al. 2008. Removal of color and COD from wastewater containing acid blue 22 by electro-chemical oxidation. J Hazard Mater. 153(1/2): 83–88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salem, A.I. 2000. Kinetics of the oxidative color removal and degradation of bromophenol blue with hydrogen peroxide catalyzed by copper (II)-supported alumina and zirconia. Appl. Catal. B Environ. 28:153–162. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarma, S. & Dutta, R. K. 2006. Electronic spectral behavior of bromophenol blue in oil in water microemulsions stabilized by sodium dodecyl sulfate and n-butanol. Spectrochim. Acta. 64:623–627. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Szpyrkowicz, L. et al. 2005. Influence of anode material on electrochemical oxidation for the treatment of tannery wastewater. Water Res. 39:1601–1613. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Torres, R. A. 2007. Bisphenol A mineralization by inte-grated utrasound-UV-iron (II) treatment. Environ Sci Tech. 41: 297–302. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vlyssides, A.G. et al. 2000. Electrochemical treatment of textile wastewater. Waste Management. 20: 569–574. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, C. et al. 2010. Anodic treatment of acrylic fiber manufacturing wastewater with boron-doped diamond electrode: A statistical approach. Chem. Eng. J. 161: 93–98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.