MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Vibration data analysis techniques|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- M.I. Friswell, J.E. Mottershead. Finite element model updating in structural dynamics. (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1995). [CrossRef]
- E. Simoen, G. De Roeck, G. Lombaert. “Dealing with uncertainty in model updating for damage assessment: A review.” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 56–57, 123–149 (2015). [CrossRef]
- J. Ching, J.L. Beck, K.A. Porter, R. Shaikhutdinov. “Bayesian state estimation method for nonlinear systems and its application to recorded seismic response.” ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics 132(4), 396–410 (2006). [CrossRef]
- W. Song, S.J. Dyke. “Real-time dynamic model updating of a hysteretic structural system.” ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering 140(3), 04013082 (2014). [CrossRef]
- J. Yang, Y. Xia, C.H. Loh. “Damage Detection of Hysteretic Structures with Pinching Effect.” ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics 140(3), 462–472 (2014). [CrossRef]
- S. Shahidi, S. Pakzad. “Generalized response surface model updating using time domain data.” ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering 140, SPECIAL ISSUE: Computational Simulation in Structural Engineering, A4014001 (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Astroza, E. Ebrahimian, J.P. Conte. “Material parameter identification in distributed plasticity FE models of frame-type structures using nonlinear stochastic filtering.” ASCE Journal of Engineering Mechanics 141(5), 04014149 (2015). [CrossRef]
- H. Ebrahimian, R. Astroza, J.P. Conte. “Extended Kalman filter for material parameter estimation in nonlinear structural finite element models using direct differentiation method.” Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, In press (2015).
- G.G. Deierlein, A.M. Reinhorn, M.R. Willford. Nonlinear structural analysis for seismic design: A guide for practicing engineers. NIST GCR 10-917-5, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD (2010).
- F.F. Taucer, E. Spacone, E. F.C. Filippou. A fiber beam-column element for seismic response analysis of reinforced concrete structures. Report 91/17, EERC, Earthquake Engineering Research Center (EERC), University of California, Berkeley (1991).
- A.J. Haug. A tutorial on Bayesian estimation and tracking techniques applicable to nonlinear and non-Gaussian processes. Technical Rep. MTR 05W0000004, MITRE, McLean, VA (2005).
- D. Simon. Optimal State Estimation: Kalman, H Infinity, and Nonlinear Approaches. Hoboken, New Jersey, John Wiley & Sons, Inc (2006). [CrossRef]
- OpenSees. Open System for Earthquake Engineering Simulation. http://opensees.berkeley.edu/. [Accessed September 2013].
- International Code Council (ICC), International building code, 2006 ed., Falls Church, VA (2006).
- F.C. Filippou, E.P. Popov, V.V. Bertero. Effects of bond deterioration on hysteretic behavior of reinforced concrete joints. UCB/EERC-83/19, Berkeley, CA: EERC Report 83-19, Earthquake Engineering Research Center (1983).
- S. Popovics. “A numerical approach to the complete stress–strain curve of concrete.” Cement Concrete Research 3(5), 583–599 (1973). [CrossRef]
- I.P. Saenz. “Discussion of ‘Equation for the stress–strain curve of concrete, by P. Desay and S. Krishan’.” American Concrete Institute (ACI) Journal 61(9), 1229–1235 (1964).
- T.A. Balan, E. Spacone, and M. Kwon, “A 3D hypoplastic model for cyclic analysis of concrete structures.” Engineering Structures 23(4), 333–342. doi:10.1016/S0141-0296(00)00048-1 (2001). [CrossRef]
- J.B. Mander, M.J.N. Priestley, R. Park. “Theoretical stress-strain model for confined concrete.” ASCE Journal of Structural Engineering 114(8), 1804–1826 (1988). [CrossRef]
- B.D. Scott, R. Park, M.J.N. Priestley. “Stress-strain behavior of concrete confined by overlapping hoops at low and high strain rates.” American Concrete Institute (ACI) Journal 79(1), 13–27 (1982).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.