MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vibration data analysis techniques|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- J.T.P. Yao.“Concept of structural control.” J Struct Div-ASCE, 98, 1567–1574(1972) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Farrar, K. Worden. “An introduction to structural health monitoring.” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical.” Physical and Engineering Sciences, 365, 303–315 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Rytter. “Vibration based inspection of civil engineering structures.” Ph.D. dissertation, Aalborg University, Denmark (1993) [Google Scholar]
- N. Stubbs, J.T. Kim, K. Topole. “An efficient and robust algorithm for damage localization in offshore platforms.” Proc. of the ASCE Tenth Structures Congress, 543–546 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dincal, N. Stubbs. “Damage evaluation of Timoshenko beams using invariant stress resultants.” Eng Struct, 56, 2052–2064 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Li “Non-destructive evaluation based on element strain energy.” M.S. Thesis, Texas A&M University (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.