MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vibration data analysis techniques|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- E. Reynders, System Identification Methods for (operational) modal analysis: review and comparison, CIMNE, Barcelona, (2012).
- F. Magalhães, Operational modal analysis for testing and monitoring of bridges and special structures, PhD thesis by University of Porto, (2010).
- A. Cabboi, Automatic operational modal analysis: challenges and applications to historic structures and infrastructures, PhD thesis for the Università degli Studi di Cagliari (2013).
- F. Ubertini, C. Gentile, A. Materazzi, Automated modal identification in operational conditions and its application to bridges, Engineering Structures 46: 264–278 (2013). [CrossRef]
- P. Van Overschee, B. De Moor, Subspace identification for linear systems: theory, implementation and applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, (1996). [CrossRef]
- P. Vacher, B. Jacqier, A. Bucharles, Extensions of the MAC criterion to complex modes, International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering, ISMA (2010).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.