MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Dantzig, G. & Ramser, J, 1959. The truck dispatching problem. Management Science, 6 (1), 80–91. [CrossRef]
- Christofides, N. 1976. The vehicle routing problem. RAIRO Operations Research, 10 (2): 55–70.
- Paolo T. & Daniele V. 2002. Models, relaxations and exact approaches for the capacitated vehicle routing problem. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 123: 487–512. [CrossRef]
- Lenstra, J. K., & Rinnoy Kan, A. H. G. 1981. Complexity of Vehicle and Scheduling Problems. Networks, 11: 221–227. [CrossRef]
- F. Glover. 1996. Tabu search and adaptive memory programming-Advances, applications, and challenges. Interfaces in Computer Science and Operations Research.
- Pisinger D, Ropke S. 2007 A general heuristic forvehicle routing problems. Computers & Operations Research, 34: 2403–2435. [CrossRef]
- C. Prins, 2004. A simple and effective evolutionary algorithm for the vehicle routing problem, Computers & Operations Research, 31 (12): 1985–2002. [CrossRef]
- B. Dorronsoro, D. Arias. 2007. A Grid-based hybrid cellular genetic algorithm for very large instances of the VRP. Parallel and Grid Computing for Optimization, PGCO.
- Czech Z. J, Czarnas P. Parallel. 2002. Simulated Annealing for the Vehicle Routing Problem with Time Windows. Proceedings of the 10th Euromicro Workshop on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing, pp: 376–379
- J. Kytojoki, & T. Nuortio et al. 2007. An efficient variable neighborhood search heuristic for very large scale vehicle routing problems, Computers & Operations Research, 34(9): 2743–2757. [CrossRef]
- Fisher, M. & Jaikumar, R., 1981. A generalized assignment heuristic for vehicle routing. Networks, 11(2): 109–124. [CrossRef]
- Z. W. Qu, L. & N. Cai et al. 2004. Solution framework for the large scale vehicle de-liver/collection problem, Journal of Tsinghua University (Sci. & Tech.), 44(5): 581–584.
- J.L. Deneubourg, S. Goss, et al. 1991. The dynamics of collective sorting robot-like ants and ant-like robots, In Proc. of the 1st Conf. on Sim of Adaptive Behavior.
- Christian PRINS. 2008. The route-first cluster-second principle in vehicle routing, Oslo, 06.
- Barrie M. Baker, M. & A. Ayechew. 2003. A genetic algorithm for the vehicle routing problem, Computers & Operations Research, 30(5): 787–800. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.