MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- AsaKura T., Aoyagi Y. & Hirose K. 2000. Real-time recognition of road traffic sign in moving scene image using new image filter. Proceedings of the 39th SICE Annual Conference. Japan: SICE: 13–18. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zhiyong, Sun Guangming. & Li Fung.2004. Traffic Sign Segment Based on RGB Vision Model. Microelectronics and Computer, 21(10):147–148. [Google Scholar]
- Nkehtarnavaz N, Griwold N.C. & Kang D.S. 1993. Stop sign recognition based on color shape processing. Machine Vision and Applications, 6(4): 206–208. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Kimme, D.H.Ballard. & J.Sklansky.1975. Finding circles by an array of accumulators. Communications of the Association for Computing Machinery, 18(2):120–122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qing. & Hu Jianping.2000. A high speed Hough transform algorithm for circle detection. Minmicro System, 21(9):970–973. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Yaxiong. & Chen Haiyan.2009. Fast circle recognition based on freeman chain code. Microcomputer Applications, 30(10):50–52. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jing, He Mingyi, Dai Yuchao. & Qu Xiaogang. 2011. Circular traffic sign detection based on color and shape. Computer Engineering and Applications, 47(2):233–241. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Mudan, Yang Lijing. & Zhu Shuangdong.2009. Traffic sign segment based on chromatic aberration of three color-components. Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Magazine, 26(10):23–26. [Google Scholar]
- Otsu N.1979. A threshold selection method from gray level histogram. IEEE Trans on System Cybern, 9(1): 62–66. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Hongbo. & Wang Weixing.2007. New connected component labeling algorithm for binary image. Computer Applications, 27(11): 2776–2777. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Bei, Wang Bing. & Li Yuan. 2008. Optmial ellipse fitting method based on least square principle. Journal of BeiJing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 34(3): 295–298. [Google Scholar]
- Gray Bradski. & Adrian Kaebler. 2009. Learning OpenCV. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press: 140–141. [Google Scholar]
- Mou Shaomin, Du Haiyang. & Su Ping. 2013. A new improved fast parallel thinning algorithm. Microelectronics and Computer, 30(1): 53–54. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.