MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Jiang Huilin. & Hu Yuan, 2012. Optical Principle Research of Space Laser Communication Network, Acta Optica Sinica, 32 (10):1006003-1-1006003-3. [Google Scholar]
- Editorial committee of manual lifting machinery design. Manual lifting machinery design. China Machine Press. 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Yong, Jing Guang. & Yang Hongbo. 2008. Lightweight Structural Design of Space Mirror, Infrared and Laser Engineering, 37(1): 97–98. [Google Scholar]
- Bames W P. 1972. Hexagonal vs. triangular core lightweight mirror structures. Appl. Op., 11(12): 2748–2751. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Long. 2013. Research on Laser Communication Stabilized Sighting Turntable for Vehicle Platform, Changchun University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Donghong, Guo Guanghai. & Lin Aiming. 2004. Discussion on Some Problems of Helicopter Vibration Environment and Airborne Equipment Vibration Environment Test, Aeronautic Standardization & Quality, 04:47–49. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haipeng, Chen Wei. & Zhao Zhenhua. 2004. Finite Element Complex Model Analysis by Using the ANSYS Workbench, ANSYS Chinese User Papers. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bin, 2007. The Structural Design and Optimization Simulation of Heavy-6-DOF Electric Swing Platform’s Key Parts, HIT Harbin Institute of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Xiaodong, Xu Yanling. & Zhang Bao. 2010. Discussion about optimization of ANSYS technology and its application in optimization design of mechanical structure, Rock Drilling Machine and Pneumatic Tools, (2). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.