MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Mi Gumao. 1983. Generation and Countermeasures of Residual Stress. Beijing: Machinery Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xiaoyu & Jin Xuesong. 2006. Numerical simulation of wheel rolling over rail at high-speeds. Wear, 262(5): 666–671. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Juan. 2013. Analysis of wheel-rail friction sliding contact stress based on ANSYS. Journal of Machine Design and Research. 124(4):699–708. [Google Scholar]
- Zefeng Wen. 2011. Three-dimensional elastic-plastic stress analysis of wheel-rail rolling contact. Wear, 271(1): 426–436. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Telliskivit, olofsson U. 2001. Contact mechanics analysis of measured wheel/rail profiles using the finite element Method. Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, 21(5): 65–72. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Chunhai. 2008. Finite Element Analysis of the Conformal Contact Problem of Wheel/Rail. Journal of Dalian Jiaotong University, 29(3): 9–13. [Google Scholar]
- Otto Kleiner. 2014. Investigating stress on wheels and rails. Foreign Rolling Stock, 10(3): 25–30. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yingxi. 2005. Analysis of wheel/rail two-point contact by using finite element method. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 41(11): 121–126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yizhi. 2011. Finite Element Analysis of Contact between the Wheel and the Curve Rail. Journal of East China Jiaotong University. 28(5): 62–66. [Google Scholar]
- Lian Songliang. 2004. Theoretical Calculation of the Track Structure Stiffness. China Railway Science. 25(1):68–71. [Google Scholar]
- Kerr.A .D. 1983. Orbital mechanics and projects. Beijing: China Railway Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Xiaoyan, 1998. The Railway Track Structure Numerical Analysis Method. Beijing: China Railway Publishing House. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAI Wanming. 2007. Vehicle-Track Coupling Dynamics (Third Edition). Beijing: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- Tong Shanhu. 2012. The Numerical Simulation for Hot-Preflex Heavy Rail Straightening. Liaoning: University of Science and Technology Liaoning. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.