MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Mi Gumao. 1983. Generation and Countermeasures of Residual Stress. Beijing: Machinery Industry Press.
- Jiang Xiaoyu & Jin Xuesong. 2006. Numerical simulation of wheel rolling over rail at high-speeds. Wear, 262(5): 666–671.
- Wang Juan. 2013. Analysis of wheel-rail friction sliding contact stress based on ANSYS. Journal of Machine Design and Research. 124(4):699–708.
- Zefeng Wen. 2011. Three-dimensional elastic-plastic stress analysis of wheel-rail rolling contact. Wear, 271(1): 426–436. [CrossRef]
- Telliskivit, olofsson U. 2001. Contact mechanics analysis of measured wheel/rail profiles using the finite element Method. Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit, 21(5): 65–72. [CrossRef]
- Zhu Chunhai. 2008. Finite Element Analysis of the Conformal Contact Problem of Wheel/Rail. Journal of Dalian Jiaotong University, 29(3): 9–13.
- Otto Kleiner. 2014. Investigating stress on wheels and rails. Foreign Rolling Stock, 10(3): 25–30.
- Liu Yingxi. 2005. Analysis of wheel/rail two-point contact by using finite element method. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 41(11): 121–126. [CrossRef]
- Lu Yizhi. 2011. Finite Element Analysis of Contact between the Wheel and the Curve Rail. Journal of East China Jiaotong University. 28(5): 62–66.
- Lian Songliang. 2004. Theoretical Calculation of the Track Structure Stiffness. China Railway Science. 25(1):68–71.
- Kerr.A .D. 1983. Orbital mechanics and projects. Beijing: China Railway Publishing House.
- Lei Xiaoyan, 1998. The Railway Track Structure Numerical Analysis Method. Beijing: China Railway Publishing House.
- ZHAI Wanming. 2007. Vehicle-Track Coupling Dynamics (Third Edition). Beijing: Science Press.
- Tong Shanhu. 2012. The Numerical Simulation for Hot-Preflex Heavy Rail Straightening. Liaoning: University of Science and Technology Liaoning.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.